Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

DarkPhantom

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby DarkPhantom » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Not as much as what this kid bought, but rather what he did. He's a senior supposedly in highschool, and drove down from Dallas,TX to Houston,Tx - mind you, this is a good 4.5 hour drive, and in order to get to the testing center at say, 8:30, he probably got up damn early.

I asked him, why is he taking the LSAT if he's in highschool, he says to me, "I think colleges will look at it in a good way that I attempted to take the LSAT before I went to college." He tells me he has never taken a PT before - I'm shocked!

I'm here thinking, what if he does horrible....what then? I bid him good luck and that was the last I saw of him.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

was she hott?

extempore88

Postby extempore88 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Last edited by extempore88 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:36 pm

SAE wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:
SAE wrote:
DCD wrote:a highlighter.

Pretty sure that's allowed. Doesn't mean it's not ridiculous, though. :)

Never understood why highlighters are OK, but mechanical pencils aren't.

Some little brainiac from MIT probably figured out a way to turn one into a 2-way communication device.

Which is impossible to do with a highlighter? :?:

I am late but you can EASILY contruct a signal device that sends clicks. Hard to generate a signal from a highlighter, but NATURAL with a mech. pencil.

As matter of fact, you can just communicate with a NORMAL mech. pencil by using pre-set code tapped out on the pencil (that someone can observe from behind).

reasonabledoubt

Postby reasonabledoubt » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I unfortunately brought diarrhea which set in during the 2nd half of the 2nd section all the way through the 3rd section until break. I was literally sweating. I'm certain it cost me at least 5-7 points on my score. Why the fuck did I have that starbucks latte beforehand!? Drink Fail. Anyways, I bolted to the shitter during break and all hell broke lose. Needless to say, I nearly aced the 4th and 5th sections. My writing sample was nearly poetic as well. However, I severly choked on the 2nd and 3rd. This cycle is not going well for me, and I believe it was because of that fucking latte.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:45 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:I unfortunately brought diarrhea which set in during the 2nd half of the 2nd section all the way through the 3rd section until break. I was literally sweating. I'm certain it cost me at least 5-7 points on my score. Why the fuck did I have that starbucks latte beforehand!? Drink Fail. Anyways, I bolted to the shitter during break and all hell broke lose. Needless to say, I nearly aced the 4th and 5th sections. My writing sample was nearly poetic as well. However, I severly choked on the 2nd and 3rd. This cycle is not going well for me, and I believe it was because of that fucking latte.

Could make for a great LSAT score addendum.

reasonabledoubt

Postby reasonabledoubt » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

rad law wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:I unfortunately brought diarrhea which set in during the 2nd half of the 2nd section all the way through the 3rd section until break. I was literally sweating. I'm certain it cost me at least 5-7 points on my score. Why the fuck did I have that starbucks latte beforehand!? Drink Fail. Anyways, I bolted to the shitter during break and all hell broke lose. Needless to say, I nearly aced the 4th and 5th sections. My writing sample was nearly poetic as well. However, I severly choked on the 2nd and 3rd. This cycle is not going well for me, and I believe it was because of that fucking latte.

Could make for a great LSAT score addendum.

It was awful. I was 2-3 seconds, on several seperate occasions of internal grumbling waves, from running out of the test center.

At one point I thought to myself, "hey, whatever happens happens...I'm going to finish this thing." It was a nightmare. I feel bad for the girl next to me who must have surely been distracted by the loud grumbling every 3-4 minutes.

I hate you Starbucks Latte - I almost shat myself in front of 75 people because of you.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:It was awful. I was 2-3 seconds, on several seperate occasions of internal grumbling waves, from running out of the test center.

At one point I thought to myself, "hey, whatever happens happens...I'm going to finish this thing." It was a nightmare. I feel bad for the girl next to me who must have surely been distracted by the loud grumbling every 3-4 minutes.

I hate you Starbucks Latte - I almost shat myself in front of 75 people because of you.

Haha this is true commitment to law school.

south_paw

Postby south_paw » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 pm

A can of sardines. I'm REALLY glad I wasn't assigned to sit next to him.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Based on this I'm considering bringing Maalox :? . Can you even bring medicine? It's not on the banned list or the approved list.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Double post fail :(
Last edited by keg411 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”