Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

meowmeow

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby meowmeow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha

of Benito Cereno

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

meowmeow wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha

pretty sure it was a homemade pikachu parrot

stratocophic

Postby stratocophic » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:
meowmeow wrote:

Did you take the test in Georgia Tech or Japan? :wink: Those are the only two places I know of where that might be considered 'ordinary.'

iShotFirst

Postby iShotFirst » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

barrinmb wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:
meowmeow wrote:

Did you take the test in Georgia Tech or Japan? :wink: Those are the only two places I know of where that might be considered 'ordinary.'

Gotta be Japan

of Benito Cereno

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

no. i took in a western supposedly alpha world city.

iShotFirst

Postby iShotFirst » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm

San Francisco then :P

Sean Bateman

Postby Sean Bateman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm

i too, had to cross out my signature and duplicate the signature on my drivers license from 10th grade hilarious.

i've also always been amused by hearing about the folks who wear diapers to the lsat.

Kiersten1985

Postby Kiersten1985 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

HAHAHAHAHAAA

ATOIsp07

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 pm

a dildo. true story.

meowmeow

Postby meowmeow » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm

ATOIsp07 wrote:a dildo. true story.

I absolutely dont believe this!! NEED DETAILS!!

eaters333

Postby eaters333 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).

Where do you live...

blhblahblah

Postby blhblahblah » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

A pack of 40 sharpened pencils

of Benito Cereno

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

eaters333 wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).

Where do you live...

took the test in london

ATOIsp07

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

meowmeow wrote:

During my September 09 LSAT, a girl, taking the exam and sitting in a diagonal direction from where I was sitting, was reaching for a pencil sharpener or something behind her in her backpack. as she was fidgeting through it, a pink dildo slipped out. needless to say, the rest of us felt embarrassed for her. the proctor simply looked the other way.

SAE

Postby SAE » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

ATOIsp07 wrote:
meowmeow wrote:

During my September 09 LSAT, a girl, taking the exam and sitting in a diagonal direction from where I was sitting, was reaching for a pencil sharpener or something behind her in her backpack. as she was fidgeting through it, a pink dildo slipped out. needless to say, the rest of us felt embarrassed for her. the proctor simply looked the other way.

Oh, I first thought the person nonchalantly laid it on the table beside them.

meowmeow

Postby meowmeow » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm

SAE wrote:
ATOIsp07 wrote:
meowmeow wrote:

Oh, I first thought the person nonchalantly laid it on the table beside them.

Either way, What would possess you to have a dildo anywhere near an LSAT exam

ATOIsp07

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't know. But that was crazy.

booboo

Postby booboo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Tension release immediately after the exam?

AngryAvocado

Postby AngryAvocado » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

meowmeow wrote:Im really bored waiting for decisions so why not?

One girl brought an avocado ( not sliced just a whole avocado) I mean you cant bring a knife and its not one of those foods you can peel very well...just didnt get it

You rang?

summerstar

Postby summerstar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Obviously a walkie-talkie

guyincognito

Postby guyincognito » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I brought a breifcase to the test containing the following: electronic timers, beeping watches, alarm watches, calculator watches, cellular phones, beepers, pagers, personal digital assistants, hats, books, dictionaries, calculators, rulers, slide rules, compasses, mechanical pencils, handbags, backpacks, earplugs, headsets, photographic and recording devices, listening devices, electronic devices of any kind, and several firearms. Imagine my embarrassment when they showed me the list of banned items!!

T14_Scholly

Postby T14_Scholly » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:58 pm

People are so weird.

nematoad

Postby nematoad » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm

SAE wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:
SAE wrote:
DCD wrote:a highlighter.

Pretty sure that's allowed. Doesn't mean it's not ridiculous, though. :)

Never understood why highlighters are OK, but mechanical pencils aren't.

Some little brainiac from MIT probably figured out a way to turn one into a 2-way communication device.

Which is impossible to do with a highlighter? :?:

rumor is morse code with a mechanical pencil

MF248

Postby MF248 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

A bank in Australia refused to let me open a checking account once because my signature didn't match my passport. Also, note that passports ask you to "write your name in cursive, and not write your signature." So, even though my signature matched my other forms of ID they refused to let me open an account even after I was able to easily duplicate the passport 'signature' because they initially did not match.

SamSeaborn2016

Postby SamSeaborn2016 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Some girl in my testing room brought her own wall clock; the giant analog wall clock that nearly every classroom has. When the proctor asked her about it, she just sheepishly put it on the chalk board at the front of the room and said "i dunno, just in case."

That was really the only weird thing I saw. Another girl brought a giant sack of chocolate covered gummi bears which she kindly shared during the break.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”