Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

meowmeow
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby meowmeow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha

User avatar
of Benito Cereno
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

meowmeow wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha


pretty sure it was a homemade pikachu parrot

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby stratocophic » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha


pretty sure it was a homemade pikachu parrot


Did you take the test in Georgia Tech or Japan? :wink: Those are the only two places I know of where that might be considered 'ordinary.'

User avatar
iShotFirst
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby iShotFirst » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

barrinmb wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM CUSSING THEM OUT!! WTF

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass. WOW! NO COMMENT ON THE PANTS

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).AND I LITERALLY LOLed to this and then immediatley goofled iot to get myslef the same!! ahahahahaha


pretty sure it was a homemade pikachu parrot


Did you take the test in Georgia Tech or Japan? :wink: Those are the only two places I know of where that might be considered 'ordinary.'



Gotta be Japan

User avatar
of Benito Cereno
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

no. i took in a western supposedly alpha world city.

User avatar
iShotFirst
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby iShotFirst » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm

San Francisco then :P

Sean Bateman
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby Sean Bateman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm

i too, had to cross out my signature and duplicate the signature on my drivers license from 10th grade hilarious.

i've also always been amused by hearing about the folks who wear diapers to the lsat.

User avatar
Kiersten1985
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby Kiersten1985 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.


HAHAHAHAHAAA

User avatar
ATOIsp07
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 pm

a dildo. true story.

meowmeow
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby meowmeow » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm

ATOIsp07 wrote:a dildo. true story.


I absolutely dont believe this!! NEED DETAILS!!

eaters333
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby eaters333 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).



Where do you live...

User avatar
blhblahblah
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby blhblahblah » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

A pack of 40 sharpened pencils

User avatar
of Benito Cereno
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby of Benito Cereno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

eaters333 wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).



Where do you live...

took the test in london

User avatar
ATOIsp07
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

meowmeow wrote:
ATOIsp07 wrote:a dildo. true story.


I absolutely dont believe this!! NEED DETAILS!!



During my September 09 LSAT, a girl, taking the exam and sitting in a diagonal direction from where I was sitting, was reaching for a pencil sharpener or something behind her in her backpack. as she was fidgeting through it, a pink dildo slipped out. needless to say, the rest of us felt embarrassed for her. the proctor simply looked the other way.

User avatar
SAE
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby SAE » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

ATOIsp07 wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
ATOIsp07 wrote:a dildo. true story.


I absolutely dont believe this!! NEED DETAILS!!



During my September 09 LSAT, a girl, taking the exam and sitting in a diagonal direction from where I was sitting, was reaching for a pencil sharpener or something behind her in her backpack. as she was fidgeting through it, a pink dildo slipped out. needless to say, the rest of us felt embarrassed for her. the proctor simply looked the other way.

Oh, I first thought the person nonchalantly laid it on the table beside them.

meowmeow
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby meowmeow » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm

SAE wrote:
ATOIsp07 wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
ATOIsp07 wrote:a dildo. true story.


I absolutely dont believe this!! NEED DETAILS!!



During my September 09 LSAT, a girl, taking the exam and sitting in a diagonal direction from where I was sitting, was reaching for a pencil sharpener or something behind her in her backpack. as she was fidgeting through it, a pink dildo slipped out. needless to say, the rest of us felt embarrassed for her. the proctor simply looked the other way.

Oh, I first thought the person nonchalantly laid it on the table beside them.


Either way, What would possess you to have a dildo anywhere near an LSAT exam

User avatar
ATOIsp07
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby ATOIsp07 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't know. But that was crazy.

User avatar
booboo
Posts: 1032
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby booboo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Tension release immediately after the exam?

User avatar
AngryAvocado
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby AngryAvocado » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

meowmeow wrote:Im really bored waiting for decisions so why not?

One girl brought an avocado ( not sliced just a whole avocado) I mean you cant bring a knife and its not one of those foods you can peel very well...just didnt get it


You rang?

User avatar
summerstar
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby summerstar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).



Obviously a walkie-talkie

User avatar
guyincognito
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby guyincognito » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I brought a breifcase to the test containing the following: electronic timers, beeping watches, alarm watches, calculator watches, cellular phones, beepers, pagers, personal digital assistants, hats, books, dictionaries, calculators, rulers, slide rules, compasses, mechanical pencils, handbags, backpacks, earplugs, headsets, photographic and recording devices, listening devices, electronic devices of any kind, and several firearms. Imagine my embarrassment when they showed me the list of banned items!!

User avatar
T14_Scholly
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby T14_Scholly » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:58 pm

People are so weird.

User avatar
nematoad
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby nematoad » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm

SAE wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:
SAE wrote:
DCD wrote:a highlighter.

Pretty sure that's allowed. Doesn't mean it's not ridiculous, though. :)

Never understood why highlighters are OK, but mechanical pencils aren't.




Some little brainiac from MIT probably figured out a way to turn one into a 2-way communication device.

Which is impossible to do with a highlighter? :?:

rumor is morse code with a mechanical pencil

User avatar
MF248
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:25 am

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby MF248 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

of Benito Cereno wrote:well my proctor apparently thought that it was ridiculous of me to bring a passport with the signature of 16 year old me and a ticket with the signature of 22 year old me. I was forced to cross out my first attempt at a signature during sign in in order to attempt to duplicate the way I signed my passport back in 10th grade.

He didn't seem to mind the girl wearing pants with the phrase "stuff goes in and stuff comes out" spelled out in rhinestones on her ass.

Another test taker was wearing a sweater with a stuffed Pikachu the size of a small melon sewed onto the shoulder (like a parrot).


A bank in Australia refused to let me open a checking account once because my signature didn't match my passport. Also, note that passports ask you to "write your name in cursive, and not write your signature." So, even though my signature matched my other forms of ID they refused to let me open an account even after I was able to easily duplicate the passport 'signature' because they initially did not match.

User avatar
SamSeaborn2016
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Most ridiculous things people brought to the LSAT...

Postby SamSeaborn2016 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Some girl in my testing room brought her own wall clock; the giant analog wall clock that nearly every classroom has. When the proctor asked her about it, she just sheepishly put it on the chalk board at the front of the room and said "i dunno, just in case."

That was really the only weird thing I saw. Another girl brought a giant sack of chocolate covered gummi bears which she kindly shared during the break.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackmamba8, donoto, jag9953, JoshLyman13, MSNbot Media, NavyNuke, nimbus cloud, packerboy31489, SiddFinch85, Yahoo [Bot] and 21 guests