toothpaste and peanut butter Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dbrddr

Bronze

toothpaste and peanut butter

Post by dbrddr » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm looking at the instructions I've printed off along with my admission ticket, and "hygiene/medical products" are permitted in one's ziplock back for use during the break. Are toothbrushes and toothpaste containers permitted? It always bugs the crap out of me when I can't brush my teeth for hours on end after eating anything. I want to be refreshed and ready to go for the 2nd half.

Test-takers are also allowed to bring one snack in their ziplock bags. Say I want to bring a PB&J--may I include it (or any other snack) in an individual ziplock bag inside the larger one-gallon bag?

Silly questions, but these things matter.

MURPH

Silver

Re: toothpaste and peanut butter

Post by MURPH » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 am

It really depends on your aprticular location. The second time I took the LSAT I could have brought a six pack and a bag of weed into the test room and got f-ed up on break and the proctor wouldn't have noticed. Other test sites care and they really look at your bag.

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Re: toothpaste and peanut butter

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 am

I think the worst thing they'd do is have you throw it out... I can't imagine anyone would think you were trying to cheat through the use of toothpaste :-)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”