jerseygirl1983 wrote:Has anyone here experienced a test delay/cancellation due to inclement weather? I tried calling LSAC nonstop from 2 PM to 4 PM during my work break but was unable to get through. I am scheduled to take the test tomorrow morning at Rutgers New Brunswick. Apparently, the center site is closed...what happens now???
Did anyone get an email about center closings? I am really unsure of next steps.
thanks for your help!
Read the threads. They will e-mail us at some point next week with the make up date. It will probably be 2/20, but who knows. If you can't do the make up for whatever reason, they'll let you do June for free.