starstruck393 wrote:DannyBoy_07 wrote:schand wrote:Does anyone know the circumstance when the lsat was canceled before in their region, ie how much did it snow? It's supposed to snow 4-6 on Friday night and another 2-4 on Saturday in NJ.
schand, I am in Jersey too. I have a feeling this bad boy will be canceled. I already planned to stay in a hotel Friday night right by the center.
I was told my LSAC, they ABSOLUTELY schedule a retake, i.e. they don't screw you by making you wait until June. As someone mentioned above, it could be a blessing in disguise. More time to study (although I am ready), and less time to have to wait until your score (HUGE BONUS). BUT, my worry is, we will be taking a different LSAT. FEb isn't disclosed. I don't want to have some bullshit LSAT that was administered to 50 kids and all 50 of us kids get screwed by getting some makeshift bullshit backup LSAT and not even have it disclosed.
Also, the backup's curve will be interesting too.
I am really hoping to take it this Saturday, and get it over with.
The backup test wouldn't have its own curve, it's all grouped in the curve for the Feb takers
star how can you combine two different tests? that seems inherently unfair.