The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

eaharpe1

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby eaharpe1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

THERE IS HOPE!!

I just talked to my roommate who took the test in September this past year, and she said that she received her score around 9 p.m. Pacific time.

Keep your fingers crossed, folks!!

Holler

Postby Holler » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Farfan1 wrote:What up TLSers! Im now sitting in front of my 52 inch plasma with a Chimay and getting ready to watch the US pound Canada...tho I will be pretending that every body check will be to an LSAC employee!

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but US is playing Finland today in the semis, not Canada.

jdhopeful2010

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

keg411 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:working on my masters here at UGA and let me tell you...if you can't drink, you can't be a DAWG.

Sorry....Athens is not for the weak (livers)
:wink:

Oh I can drink :lol: . But drinking + hysterical crying is not a good combination because then everyone you know thinks you're insane :lol:. That's more what I'm warning against.

Touche...I feel as though law school hopefuls should drink together during these times because when people do burst into hysterics everyone understands...kind of like having an imaginary friend in the crazy house...all the other crazy people can see him/her, so to them, you're perfectly normal.

WWAD

Postby WWAD » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:09 pm

keg411 wrote: drinking + hysterical crying

Either way, that's my goal

rcharles

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
Farfan1 wrote:What up TLSers! Im now sitting in front of my 52 inch plasma with a Chimay and getting ready to watch the US pound Canada...tho I will be pretending that every body check will be to an LSAC employee!

Curling?????

In Hockey, we play Finland.

Correct. We've already pounded Canada (may have to do it again).

gltm

Postby gltm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

oldfart wrote:
JenRUs wrote:Oh, Lord. Now I'm listening to church music in the hope that it will raise my LSAT score. Not even Christian. Someone please save me from myself!

As a Christian, I along with several close friends have been praying specifically for this test. I certainly had to do my part in preparing. However, whatever the outcome, I am perfectly ok with it.

Same here. I am a Muslim but I have prayed a lot for a good LSAT score. Of course I prepared for the test, but praying to God helps us in hidden ways. :)

oldfart

Postby oldfart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

uganik wrote:It is, in general, an extremely helpful philosophy to have and is very possibly quite true.

I have many examples of how it has been true for me, but that is not for discussion in this forum for sure, however, I will gladly share with anyone who asks.

123kl

Postby 123kl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm

One of my coworkers got hers at 7pm EST for the Dec test...

rcharles

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm

It wont be long until the flames start surfacing lying about receiving their score :x

dibs

Postby dibs » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:14 pm

i think it`s cute listening to you americans talk about hockey. :)

the only reason you won was because miller played his ass off and brodeur shit the bed. we outshot you 2-1. did you watch our russia game?

IF you get by Finland, and if Kipper plays his nuts off that may not be likely, you will get ROFLstomped in the final.

i can't wait. :)

maks25

Postby maks25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm

rcharles wrote:It wont be long until the flames start surfacing lying about receiving their score :x

There already was one. I have a feeling he got a temp ban.

maks25

Postby maks25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

dibs wrote:i think it`s cute listening to you americans talk about hockey. :)

the only reason you won was because miller played his ass off and brodeur shit the bed. we outshot you 2-1. did you watch our russia game?

IF you get by Finland, and if Kipper plays his nuts off that may not be likely, you will get ROFLstomped in the final.

I think we can all agree that if it comes to it, US vs CANADA will be a great game...but the latter will win of course.

bmtripp

Postby bmtripp » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm anticipating a finish eerily similar to this year's Juniors.

charlesxavier

Postby charlesxavier » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

the only reason you won was because miller played his ass off and brodeur shit the bed.

cr073137

Postby cr073137 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:
keg411 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:working on my masters here at UGA and let me tell you...if you can't drink, you can't be a DAWG.

Sorry....Athens is not for the weak (livers)
:wink:

Oh I can drink :lol: . But drinking + hysterical crying is not a good combination because then everyone you know thinks you're insane :lol:. That's more what I'm warning against.

Touche...I feel as though law school hopefuls should drink together during these times because when people do burst into hysterics everyone understands...kind of like having an imaginary friend in the crazy house...all the other crazy people can see him/her, so to them, you're perfectly normal.

I feel the same way, but I feel like im the only person from NYC that took it and is in this thread. Also, we got snowed pretty bad today, so people might not be willing to go out. I will go out and drink no matter what mother natures throws at me. For all I care, we can have a tsunami and I'll still go to the bar.

rcharles

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

You're right. We'll stick to [strike]talking[/strike] talkin' aboot football eh.
Last edited by rcharles on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dibs

Postby dibs » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

bmtripp wrote:

I'm anticipating a finish eerily similar to this year's Juniors.

oh man that was crushing. best hockey the world has ever seen though. the world juniors is just a league of it's own.

raperez129

Postby raperez129 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

I can’t take this anymore. Since I didn’t even decide to apply until late Nov, I have everything on hold for this score. It decides if I get in this cycle, or retake in Oct and try again NEXT cycle.

I was 99.9% certain we would receive the scores by tonight, until I heard they were closed. Now this feels like a cruel joke where everything that could go wrong does. I feel like it will be capped off by seeing a score 12 pts below my PTs.

And if I was a Feb make-up taker and the testing center closed AGAIN on me I might not have had the strength to continue. It would be like the universe trying to tell me something.

Shit this sucks……

bgdddymtty

Postby bgdddymtty » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 pm

bmtripp wrote:Serenity now!

As in the adult diapers? Is the tension so bad that you're crapping your pants?

Sammi

Postby Sammi » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

bgdddymtty wrote:

oops I crapped my pants?

--LinkRemoved--

eaharpe1

Postby eaharpe1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm

raperez129 wrote:I was 99.9% certain we would receive the scores by tonight, until I heard they were closed.

For all we know, they have the scores set up to go out automatically at a specific time. Keep the faith!

maks25

Postby maks25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

this song is easing my nerves right now

--LinkRemoved--

GordonBombay

Postby GordonBombay » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:25 pm

I feel the same way, but I feel like im the only person from NYC that took it and is in this thread. Also, we got snowed pretty bad today, so people might not be willing to go out. I will go out and drink no matter what mother natures throws at me. For all I care, we can have a tsunami and I'll still go to the bar.

Same here. I got moved from Columbia to Wagner then postponed. Wagner was actually an awesome test center, at least on the make up day. Proctor was super cool. Maybe 10 people in my room. Had to get a hotel room on Staten Island though.

Did you get postponed? 0 snow on the ground in NYC Feb 6

soupbone

Postby soupbone » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 pm

lawschool??? wrote:Pick up the phone, LSAC!! Also, I faxed a message asking them to call be back ASAP. Let's hope someone gets it and returns my call soon. I'll keep you guys posted on what I hear about the score release date.

You are either the biggest jackass to ever apply for law school, a poor joke teller, or a very unique law school message board troll that I have never seen before. Either way kudos for making me laugh... :lol:

bgdddymtty

Postby bgdddymtty » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Sammi wrote:
bgdddymtty wrote:

oops I crapped my pants?

--LinkRemoved--

Such a classic. My personal favorite from the current era of SNL: http://www.hulu.com/watch/1447/saturday-night-live-taco-town

"Pizza? Now that's what I call a taco!"

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”