The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

WWAD
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby WWAD » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:47 pm

lawschool??? wrote:Pick up the phone, LSAC!! Also, I faxed a message asking them to call be back ASAP. Let's hope someone gets it and returns my call soon. I'll keep you guys posted on what I hear about the score release date.


I hope they include the fax in all your applications.

User avatar
Farfan1
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Farfan1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 pm

What up TLSers! Im now sitting in front of my 52 inch plasma with a Chimay and getting ready to watch the US pound Canada...tho I will be pretending that every body check will be to an LSAC employee!

lawschool???
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby lawschool??? » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm

KansasSplitter wrote:
Pick up the phone, LSAC!! Also, I faxed a message asking them to call be back ASAP. Let's hope someone gets it and returns my call soon. I'll keep you guys posted on what I hear about the score release date.


I smell restraining order. Or flame.

But I hope it's real. And I hope it's this guy that I'm up against at OCI in two years, ftw.


What is OCI? Sorry, I'm just a little stressed.

User avatar
PigNipple
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby PigNipple » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

primusux wrote:--ImageRemoved--


--ImageRemoved--

bmtripp
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby bmtripp » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Serenity now!

User avatar
Farfan1
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Farfan1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

lawschool??? wrote:
KansasSplitter wrote:
Pick up the phone, LSAC!! Also, I faxed a message asking them to call be back ASAP. Let's hope someone gets it and returns my call soon. I'll keep you guys posted on what I hear about the score release date.


I smell restraining order. Or flame.

But I hope it's real. And I hope it's this guy that I'm up against at OCI in two years, ftw.


What is OCI? Sorry, I'm just a little stressed.



On Campus interviews

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby keg411 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Pricer wrote:
keg411 wrote:To anyone considering drinking tonight (or Monday) before you get your scores: DO NOT DO IT. Trust me on this one. It will only end badly.


You can't go to Athens with that mentality. You did say you want to go to UGA, right? That is one of the lessons I learned in UGA undergrad. It is perfectly acceptable to drink in any and every situation.


Acceptable is different from "if you do it, it can lead you to be a drunk, crying mess who will end up blabbering about no jobs and LSN and LSP to people who have no clue what you are talking about". Plus, during Sept, scores started coming out around 5, I started drinking around 8. I did not get my score until 11:30 pm and it was an extremely disapointing score.

The experience was extremely painful. Going out and partying and drinking for fun afterwards is fine, my experience was not.

User avatar
egilb
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby egilb » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 pm

i'm getting so good at tetris that it's starting to scare me.

lawschool???
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby lawschool??? » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Best news I've heard all day. HALLELUJAH!!!!

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 pm

working on my masters here at UGA and let me tell you...if you can't drink, you can't be a DAWG.

Sorry....Athens is not for the weak (livers)
:wink:

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jks289 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:59 pm

lawschool??? wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Best news I've heard all day. HALLELUJAH!!!!


I HATE to be the negative Nancy here. I really believed they would be out today, until I heard LSAC was closed. I, for one, am not getting my hopes up.

User avatar
uganik
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby uganik » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

oldfart wrote:
JenRUs wrote:Oh, Lord. Now I'm listening to church music in the hope that it will raise my LSAT score. Not even Christian. Someone please save me from myself!



As a Christian, I along with several close friends have been praying specifically for this test. I certainly had to do my part in preparing. However, whatever the outcome, I am perfectly ok with it.


Have you ever heard of a fox-hole conversion??

I believe that God is in charge of just about everything.

It is, in general, an extremely helpful philosophy to have and is very possibly quite true.
Last edited by uganik on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Relientkate
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Relientkate » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

I don't think waiting for LSAT results is similar to waiting for the results of a typical exam. Perhaps it's more similar to waiting for bar results. That, my friends, is going to suck...

That is, if we even get into law school! Gah...

User avatar
maks25
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby maks25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 pm

jks289 wrote:
lawschool??? wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Best news I've heard all day. HALLELUJAH!!!!


I HATE to be the negative Nancy here. I really believed they would be out today, until I heard LSAC was closed. I, for one, am not getting my hopes up.


Every time you post I get fixated on your profile picture. She is the pinnacle of the perfect woman.

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 pm

lawschool??? wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Best news I've heard all day. HALLELUJAH!!!!


no kidding....there were still people with no action around 5pm but they got their scores...I HAD to find something because not even the alcohol is helping at this point.

User avatar
maks25
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby maks25 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 pm

uganik wrote:
oldfart wrote:
JenRUs wrote:Oh, Lord. Now I'm listening to church music in the hope that it will raise my LSAT score. Not even Christian. Someone please save me from myself!



As a Christian, I along with several close friends have been praying specifically for this test. I certainly had to do my part in preparing. However, whatever the outcome, I am perfectly ok with it.


Have you ever heard of a fox-hole conversion??

I believe that God is in charge of just about everything.

It is, in general, an extremely helpful philosophy to have and is very possibly quite true.


So is the spaghetti monster...

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:03 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific???

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

jks289 wrote:
lawschool??? wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Best news I've heard all day. HALLELUJAH!!!!


I HATE to be the negative Nancy here. I really believed they would be out today, until I heard LSAC was closed. I, for one, am not getting my hopes up.


weren't scores released on a national holiday once?

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

rcharles wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific???


People on the east coast (DC, NY) still with no love around 5pm that day

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby keg411 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:working on my masters here at UGA and let me tell you...if you can't drink, you can't be a DAWG.

Sorry....Athens is not for the weak (livers)
:wink:


Oh I can drink :lol: . But drinking + hysterical crying is not a good combination because then everyone you know thinks you're insane :lol:. That's more what I'm warning against.

albanach
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby albanach » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I posted this earlier, but as a reminder, February 2009 scores were released around 8.45pm EST, or at least that's when folk started posting their scores on TLS.

Even if they are scheduled to come out today, it could be seven hours away. In June scores were released just after 5.30pm.

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby rcharles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

keg411 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:working on my masters here at UGA and let me tell you...if you can't drink, you can't be a DAWG.

Sorry....Athens is not for the weak (livers)
:wink:


Oh I can drink :lol: . But drinking + hysterical crying is not a good combination because then everyone you know thinks you're insane :lol:. That's more what I'm warning against.


But the lap-dance is always better when the stripper is cryin'

14yearplan
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby 14yearplan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

rcharles wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I too have been incessantly looking for a spark to keep my hope flame alive (I'm hammered)....SO I picked the 2009 thread apart and theirs is VERY similar to this one. At around 2pm people started calling bullsh*t and giving up..and their scores were released later that afternoon.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! I STILL BELIEVE!


Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific???


Hawaii Time

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Mr. Matlock » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 pm

1
Last edited by Mr. Matlock on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azaleafire, Google [Bot] and 4 guests