evergirl23 wrote:Mr. Matlock wrote:jks289 wrote:I officially let my top choice school know I was retaking the LSAT so they are holding my app to see the score. It is an all but certainty that if I don't break 170 I am out. In some ways I feel relieved to know that Friday (most likely) will bring some answers. 3 more days....
With people still taking the test on Saturday the 27th, I am curious as to why anyone feels they'll release before that. The last day to cancel for the people taking on the 27th is March 3rd. With that, I predict a March 4th release for all.
When I spoke to LSAC a couple Fridays ago, the rep there stated unequivocally that 2/6 scores would be released on or before 3/1, regardless of what happens with the reschedules.
Now, I take anything LSAC says with a touch of skepticism, but I don't see them holding the majority of the scores for a minority of test-takers who had to be rescheduled.
I have faith in what they say.