The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

da1timetaker
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:45 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby da1timetaker » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

lol...Y'all are now getting PARANOID and it's so HILARIOUS!...i tink y'all shld just chill out...no need to get wasted b4 d score comes.........

On a second thought, II won't mind getting d score now o.......

trutherd
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby trutherd » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

trutherd wrote:Just did a quick check to verify what had been mentioned about last Feb - first post I can find mentioning a posted score was at 8:43pm EST so we may still be in luck!


Looks more like 7:39pm EST... 8 minutes ago! Ahhhhhh

User avatar
s0ph1e2007
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:I have some friends on the St Louis team...I will be sure to ask that they pass along the fact that she as become a sidenote on the TLS forum. LOL

I want my damn score. Now.

There IS still time...but now I've been drinking all ay and can't drive anywhere to celebrate OR drown my sorrows. DAMN YOU LEFT HAND BREWERY!!!



agh thats amazing!
so jealous!
went into college to play DI soccer and was basically set on becoming her then had a major injury left me out for too long to come back competitively but I played abroad for a while on a semi pro team and a few other good teams

anyways am rambling.

hope solo=me so inspired

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Snuffie wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:im digging all this pro hope solo sentiment btw :)


I'm surprised you people know about her. If she didn't play for my hometown, I certainly wouldn't know her.


I play a little soccer...

:wink:

oldfart
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby oldfart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Mr. Lee wrote:well this was a wasted day at school. i did nothing but "f5" all day...


I got paid $40 aan hour to "F5" all day.

ST7740
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby ST7740 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Forget it guys, its not coming today. Monday it is then. The snow killed it.

User avatar
tikiman6
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby tikiman6 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Fuck hope so much. It's going to make me check all weekend. Even though they aren't coming until Monday, hope will convince me they could come any day. Fuck. Hope.

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I know the feeling played D1 , playing semi-pro in the states now...made my way into a couple pro tryouts but with the league not showing any promise set my sights on another degree!!!

That being said...it would be PHENOMENAL to get my score and know if I will have a chance to pursue said degree

Where did you play???

s0ph1e2007 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:I have some friends on the St Louis team...I will be sure to ask that they pass along the fact that she as become a sidenote on the TLS forum. LOL

I want my damn score. Now.

There IS still time...but now I've been drinking all ay and can't drive anywhere to celebrate OR drown my sorrows. DAMN YOU LEFT HAND BREWERY!!!



agh thats amazing!
so jealous!
went into college to play DI soccer and was basically set on becoming her then had a major injury left me out for too long to come back competitively but I played abroad for a while on a semi pro team and a few other good teams

anyways am rambling.

hope solo=me so inspired

User avatar
s0ph1e2007
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:
Snuffie wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:im digging all this pro hope solo sentiment btw :)


I'm surprised you people know about her. If she didn't play for my hometown, I certainly wouldn't know her.


I play a little soccer...

:wink:


ditto
im a female gk
any of us would know her

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 pm

tikiman6 wrote:Fuck hope so much. It's going to make me check all weekend. Even though they aren't coming until Monday, hope will convince me they could come any day. Fuck. Hope.


Love your tar...I used to love that show

Holler
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Holler » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 pm

frankieSD wrote:
Holler wrote:It says NO next to "left handed."

How did they know I was a righty? These scores must be closer than we think!



You answered this question when registering for the test...



Thank GOD sarcasm isn't tested on the LSAT. Most of you would fail.

gbn
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby gbn » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 pm

I've given up for tonight.. hoping for tomorrow morning... hoping...

soupbone
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby soupbone » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Image

User avatar
tikiman6
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby tikiman6 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 pm

jdhopeful2010 wrote:
tikiman6 wrote:Fuck hope so much. It's going to make me check all weekend. Even though they aren't coming until Monday, hope will convince me they could come any day. Fuck. Hope.


Love your tar...I used to love that show


I was a backer of the Silver Serpents every time. You?

socaldude
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby socaldude » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

This forum is evidence for why we need to legalize marijuana ASAP.

missinglink
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby missinglink » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm

If this really goes till Monday, we might challenge the thread length of last year's Feb waiting thread.

Scores or no scores, I'm cracking open an imperial stout. Cheers.

atacsin
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby atacsin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I got my last scores at 8:30 EST, so there's still half an hour...

jdhopeful2010
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby jdhopeful2010 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 pm

tikiman6 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:
tikiman6 wrote:Fuck hope so much. It's going to make me check all weekend. Even though they aren't coming until Monday, hope will convince me they could come any day. Fuck. Hope.


Love your tar...I used to love that show


I was a backer of the Silver Serpents every time. You?


Blue barracudas....and thought the purple team was stupid
:lol:

Snuffie
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Snuffie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 pm

s0ph1e2007 wrote:
jdhopeful2010 wrote:
Snuffie wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:im digging all this pro hope solo sentiment btw :)


I'm surprised you people know about her. If she didn't play for my hometown, I certainly wouldn't know her.


I play a little soccer...

:wink:


ditto
im a female gk
any of us would know her


Okay so you know her?

Snuffie
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby Snuffie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

missinglink wrote:If this really goes till Monday, we might challenge the thread length of last year's Feb waiting thread.

Scores or no scores, I'm cracking open an imperial stout. Cheers.


Drink one for me, dude.

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

atacsin wrote:I got my last scores at 8:30 EST, so there's still half an hour...



some ppl got their scores at 11 pm..we can go all night like this :(

so i guess the yellow lines are old huh..
i was looking at screen shots of june and sept updated boxes. why wont our boxes update!!!! ::angry face::

User avatar
risktaker
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby risktaker » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 pm

My december score came in at 6am EST on Saturday. Maybe the scores will be here while we r asleep

felicity
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 am

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby felicity » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

It's 7pm central. I am going to start drinking in 3...2...

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

risktaker wrote:My december score came in at 6am EST on Saturday. Maybe the scores will be here while we r asleep


I think so too. Because I just cant imagine them doing score releases + massive sending out of reports on the very same day. I def think some time tonight/early tomorrow morning...be it 11 pm or 5 am

User avatar
nowinGA
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: The Official February 2010 Waiting Thread

Postby nowinGA » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

risktaker wrote:My december score came in at 6am EST on Saturday. Maybe the scores will be here while we r asleep


My December score came on Monday, December 28th at 6:57am, so...




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigv, dontsaywhatyoumean, jonny27, Leliana, Majestic-12 [Bot], ngogirl12, PantoroB, Pozzo and 13 guests