bubbling

somewhatwayward

bubbling

Postby somewhatwayward » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 pm

what strategy works best for you for bubbling? on the sept test, i just bubbled as i went but afterward i became aware that other people bubbled by page or even left it mostly until the end. i'm sure it depends at least partially on the person, but are there any strategies that are definitively worse or better?

i've been experimenting with bubbling by page, but i can't really tell if it's more efficient or not, at least for me. i also don't keep time (i mean, i time myself while i do PTs but at the real exam i don't keep my own time and try to finish the first eight questions in ten minutes or whatever) and that wasn't an issue.

AsylumPB

Re: bubbling

Postby AsylumPB » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:12 pm

For LG I bubbled after every game, RC after every reading, and LR before I bubbled two pages at a time

tomwatts

Re: bubbling

Postby tomwatts » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm

AsylumPB wrote:For LG I bubbled after every game, RC after every reading, and LR before I bubbled two pages at a time

This. It's faster than anything else.

I do have some students who say that they prefer to bubble after each LR question because it gives them a second to flush the previous question so that they can start afresh on the new one, but I don't experience this myself. I'd rather bubble everything right before I flip a page.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”