LSAT all star, where is my money? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JazzOne

Gold

Re: LSAT all star, where is my money?

Post by JazzOne » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 pm

dextermorgan wrote:
FuturehoyaLawya wrote:
blhblahblah wrote:Patrickstar: no one cares. now stfu.
thats harsh, and this isn't the first complaint about LSAT all star and i think people should know.....especially since LSAT all star is always on this site--promoting his business.
It's not the first complaint because this kid comes on here every couple of weeks bitching about it. Most TLSers aren't stupid enough to go to these shady prep companies, especially after the Blueprint fiasco.
+1

I have no problem with LSATAllStar, but why anyone would buy his products is beyond me.

llawguru

New

Post by llawguru » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am

Patrickstar wrote:LSAT all star robbed me 30 bucks
30 bucks is alot. I hope the bank does not foreclose on your house.

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 am

brose002

Bronze

Post by brose002 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 am

Patrick,

I can understand that you want the money back based on the principle of getting it taken, but sooner or later you have to just cut your loss and move on. There is a point where it is no longer worth getting the money. Just take the loss and learn a very valuable lesson about doing transactions over the internet. I had to do the same thing a while ago.
Last edited by brose002 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

neskerdoo

Silver

Post by neskerdoo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 am

I was going to post about how I am aghast that someone as retarded as joekim is on his way to law school, but then I read the post just above mine and was so blinded by the stupidity that I forgot what I was going to say about joekim

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

brose002

Bronze

Post by brose002 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 am

neskerdoo wrote:I was going to post about how I am aghast that someone as retarded as joekim is on his way to law school, but then I read the post just above mine and was so blinded by the stupidity that I forgot what I was going to say about joekim
What is your problem with what I said?

joekim1

New

Post by joekim1 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 am

brose002 wrote:
neskerdoo wrote:I was going to post about how I am aghast that someone as retarded as joekim is on his way to law school, but then I read the post just above mine and was so blinded by the stupidity that I forgot what I was going to say about joekim
yeah dude, what's your problem?

and for your info, his stuff is actually good. works real well for me. i'm nearing a 180 PT average cuz of him and some of other posts on here. dunno why ur so upset, or why you think i'm retarded. whatever, teh int3rnetz is for babiez.

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am

joekim1 wrote:
brose002 wrote:

and for your info, his stuff is actually good. works real well for me. i'm nearing a 180 PT average cuz of him and some of other posts on here. dunno why ur so upset, or why you think i'm retarded. whatever, teh int3rnetz is for babiez.
LSATAllStar, please keep taking the money of people stupid enough to pay for your services. tyia.
Last edited by Kohinoor on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

bluejayk

Bronze

Post by bluejayk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am

JazzOne wrote: +1

I have no problem with LSATAllStar, but why anyone would buy his products is beyond me.
Really? I do have a problem with him, I think he's a pretentious, condescending asshole, but he seems to explain things pretty well.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

was437

New

Post by was437 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:00 am

You guys are going to make this guy infamous!!!!!! I'm looking his post up now!!!!!! But...**** him...he's a thief!!!!!!!!!! Lynch him!!!!! And sorry to hear about the foreclosure. :( Lol.

joekim1

New

Post by joekim1 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 am

Kohinoor wrote:
joekim1 wrote:
brose002 wrote:

LSATAllStar, please keep taking the money of people stupid enough to pay for your services. tyia.
rofl???? dude you want me to post my numbers on lsn or something? geez i'm being serious.

he explains things well. sometimes (rarely) he makes mistakes, but that allows me to compare my logic with his and i dunno wut else to say it actually helps -_-

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 am

bluejayk wrote:

Really? I do have a problem with him, I think he's a pretentious, condescending asshole, but he seems to explain things pretty well.
Well yeah, but law is full of pretentious assholes. It doesn't really bother me.

hans3n

Bronze

Post by hans3n » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 am

washed out wrote:Image

Possibly the best joke I've ever seen on this website. Big,....... wait for it,...... ups

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Patrickstar

New

Post by Patrickstar » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks.
brose002 wrote:Patrick,

I can understand that you want the money back based on the principle of getting it taken, but sooner or later you have to just cut your loss and move on. There is a point where it is no longer worth getting the money. Just take the loss and learn a very valuable lesson about doing transactions over the internet. I had to do the same thing a while ago.

Patrickstar

New

Post by Patrickstar » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Why are you so unfriendly? you are as disgusting as lsat all star.
llawguru wrote:
Patrickstar wrote:LSAT all star robbed me 30 bucks
30 bucks is alot. I hope the bank does not foreclose on your house.

whitman

Silver

Post by whitman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 pm

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read (the intro at the LSAT All Star site):
Hundreds of thousands of potential law students have taken the Law School Admissions Test. Every single
one of them has purchased and used some practice material. Most of them have purchased and used
multiple items. Many have purchased most of the available material. Quite a large number of them have
taken courses and read “bibles.” Many have used private tutors.
I know he's trying to parody an LSAT question but man the guy cannot write. I wouldn't pay him to do my Into to Anthropology homework.

FreeGuy

Bronze

Post by FreeGuy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Haha.

At least we can assume he's not dead or on a beach somewhere, sipping drinks with little umbrellas on them as he enjoys Patrickstar's $30 and laughs maniacally to himself.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

dynomite

Bronze

Post by dynomite » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am

dextermorgan wrote:Most TLSers aren't stupid enough to go to these shady prep companies, especially after the Blueprint fiasco.
?

devilishangelrjp

Bronze

Post by devilishangelrjp » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 am

Look, Patrick, as much as I sympathize with you, I doubt you're going to get your money back. Face reality, if he hasn't responded to you by now, he probably isn't going to respond. Be happy that it wasn't like $1400 or something. You can make over $30 in a day's work.

TheLuckyOne

Bronze

Post by TheLuckyOne » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

devilishangelrjp wrote:Look, Patrick, as much as I sympathize with you, I doubt you're going to get your money back. Face reality, if he hasn't responded to you by now, he probably isn't going to respond. Be happy that it wasn't like $1400 or something. You can make over $30 in a day's work.
I think OP's issue is not some lousy 30 bucks, but the very fact. He wanted to find a way to spread bad word about him and since he didn't have an option to leave feedback like on ebay and LSAT ALL Star markets his services here quite heavily, he figured he should make a few posts about him being an ass, and, thus, revenge.

I still cannot believe All Star is THAT cheap to lose his reputation (at least on this website) over some 30 bucks :shock:

By the way, OP, thanks for posting. I find it beneficial to see both sides of a coin.
bluejayk wrote:

haha :lol: I doubt you're the only one who thinks so...

BTW, Jazz, it's only $30, I doubt anyone takes those products too seriously, it's more about being cheap and accessible... sort of like: why not!
Last edited by TheLuckyOne on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avacado111

Bronze

Post by avacado111 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

TheLuckyOne wrote:
devilishangelrjp wrote:Look, Patrick, as much as I sympathize with you, I doubt you're going to get your money back. Face reality, if he hasn't responded to you by now, he probably isn't going to respond. Be happy that it wasn't like $1400 or something. You can make over $30 in a day's work.
I think OP's issue is not some lousy 30 bucks, but the very fact. He wanted to find a way to spread bad word about him and since he didn't have an option to leave feedback like on ebay and LSAT ALL Star markets his services here quite heavily, he figured he should make a few posts about him being an ass, and, thus, revenge.

I still cannot believe All Star is THAT cheap to lose his reputation (at least on this website) over some 30 bucks :shock:

By the way, OP, thanks for posting. I find it beneficial to see both sides of a coin.
bluejayk wrote:

haha :lol: I doubt you're the only one who thinks so...
i don't understand what's the problem. Seriously. 30 bucks is a small price to pay compared to 1300. I used his services for my lsat prep and found it very helpful. If OP had a problem... this is a seriously immature way of "getting back..."

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

TheLuckyOne

Bronze

Post by TheLuckyOne » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

avacado111 wrote:
i don't understand what's the problem. Seriously. 30 bucks is a small price to pay compared to 1300. I used his services for my lsat prep and found it very helpful. If OP had a problem... this is a seriously immature way of "getting back..."
See, this is your reasoning. It doesn't really matter what the price is, LSAT ALL STAR was the one who acted immature taking into account his "witty" response and then completely ignoring OP without a refund. It's SUPER unprofessional, I wouldn't want to deal with him now...

If I were OP, I would post it for everyone to at least take it into consideration as well.

By the way, you know that ALL STAR by no means is a little boy to behavor that way, right?

hkjj1234

New

Post by hkjj1234 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Patrickstar wrote:I think you know who I am. For those who don't know what is going on, here is the story. In Nov 11, 2009, I placed an order of book in LSAT all Star's website. From Nov 11 to 19, I sent him 4 emails asking about the status of this order, and received no reply. So I posted my experience here in this forum. In Nov 21, I received an email from LSAT all Star, and here is the content,

Yes. I missed your first e-mail. Sorry about that. As for your second e-mail, before I even saw it, you had already escalated the matter to a dispute (and that was merely a few business days after you placed your order - hardly enough time for Paypal to transfer your funds and for us to print and ship a book). If you had not done that, and realizing that time was probably of the essence for you, I was going to offer you access to our database instead of the book for the same price. Frankly, the database is far more valuable. Plus, we can activate that immediately. If you are interested in resolving this, please write back. If not, we can handle this matter through Pay Pal. Your choice. (But, I probably will not be back online until tomorrow morning).

LSAT All Star

I was taking the December test, so I thought it was already too late for me to use his book or database. I sent him a reply to cancel this order.

Since this is my first time using the paypal Resolution Center, I forgot to escalate the claim before the it is closed. So paypal thought this dispute has been resolved, and I have to ask him to give my money back.

I sent him 5 emails asking for a refund from Dec 17, 2009 to Jan 25, 2010, and again, no reply has been received from him.

LSAT all star, it seems that you are determined not to reply my email and not to give my money back. It is true that I agree to resolve this dispute through paypal, and I missed the close date. But I have received no book or service from you, why don't you give my money back? Could you please give me an answer here?
I thought I was the only one; didn't know there were others.

OP, did you get ur money back or what?

I just gave up on him.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 2#p4394772

FantasticMrFox

Silver

Post by FantasticMrFox » Thu May 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm sure he's on the wrong but to be completely honest, I don't think coming to TLS and posting a thread like that would put you in a "favorable" light. I've seen people post videos on YouTube complaining about some sort of dispute with a service they should've never used in the first place (why not just stick to the norm?) and I find it rather distasteful.

swilson215

Silver

Post by swilson215 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”