Old LSATs

MiamiUG

Old LSATs

Postby MiamiUG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Has anyone else found that the older LSATs have much harder Logic Games sections? I've always heard that the older ones were easier, but my scores on them have been lower because of doing poorly on just that section, the others seem a little bit easier.

pattymac

Re: Old LSATs

Postby pattymac » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm

The tests from 10 actual (7-18 I think) are INCREDIBLY difficult. They have some easy games (like songs + newstape, three corsages, firefighters schedule, etc) that are either basic linear or relatively easy grouping games. Some of them are damn near impossible to setup. I think the one with the runners and sponsors/doctor yamata is so difficult. but YES. The general consensus is that the games get easier after this.

The reading compis supposed to be easier on these tests though. I'm starting at 7 and working my way up the newest...I figure I can cement my knowledge of games by crushing the early ones as they get easier while easing into RC that gets more difficult :D.

MiamiUG

Re: Old LSATs

Postby MiamiUG » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 am

Ah ok, that makes sense. I'm taking the Lsat Feb 6th and was freaking out when my scores suddenly went down when I started taking (supposedly) easier older tests.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”