- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 am
- Atlas LSAT Teacher
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:18 am
1. Categorize each wrong answer choice.
2. Identify line numbers for what supports the correct answer choice.
3. Re-read the passage in the way that you wished you had. This is particularly important if you're missing main idea or author's opinion questions.
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm
Mid-size defense firm seeks qualified applicants for associate attorney positions in Long Beach office. Ideal ... read more
Associate attorney needed for rapidly growing business, real estate, and civil litigation firm in downtown For... read more
The Position The City of Oakland is committed to providing its citizens with the most effective, professi... read more
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests