Kaplan Mastery- playing with fire here?

pattymac

Kaplan Mastery- playing with fire here?

Postby pattymac » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey guys,
Officially started pithypike today. Heres my problem. I have every intention on writing every preptest that the LSAC has published. Am I screwing myself over by using the kaplan mastery book? Has anyone done this before? I've come to realize that I often forget a lot of the answers and I'm sure as the volume increases, I won't remember too many. But I want my pt scores to be indicative of my capabilities. Should I just do a few from the easy ones, a few from the moderately difficult and a few from the difficult ones? Any help is appreciated. I don't want to limit myself to only doing questions prior to, for example, preptest #20 because I want to use all the preptests.

Writing in June PS.

Thanks!

SJU2010

Re: Kaplan Mastery- playing with fire here?

Postby SJU2010 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm

No your not gonna remember any of them, and if you do you will not remember the answers. Kaplans Mastery is great, take a PT identify your weaknesses like assumption and then do 20-25 of them in mastery. I would suggest you stay away from the four stars until you are well down the path of studying b/c the four stars might discourage you in the beginning and they should be done once you have mastered the basic concepts.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”