I studied every day for two months last fall under the assumption that I was taking in December. But in November I wasn't hitting my target so I stopped studying and decided to push the test back to June. I'm about to start studying for the June test and am wondering if I should take another diagnostic before starting. I'm pretty sure my weak areas haven't changed...I'm still probably strong in LG and weak in LR. Would you recommend wasting a new PT to verify this? Or should I take a PT that was used in my prep last fall?
Any advice would be great.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1