Free to good home -- LSAT prep stuff

eupelia

Free to good home -- LSAT prep stuff

Postby eupelia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 am

Free to a good home. (If you can afford to purchase your own items, please do, please reserve these for anyone who has a tighter financial situation and is trying to balance getting all the books and test fees and LSDAS fees and such.)

I have brand new:
The next 1o actual official LSAT Preptests
Kaplan 2009 LSAT Lesson book
Kaplan endurance practice 2009, used the first 5 tests
kaplan LSAT complete 2008, just more unused preptests
10 actual offical preptests
kaplan pacing practice 2009
official Preptest 53, 54 and 56 unused -- nice little booklet for realistic practice
Powerscore ultimate games setup book

I have partially used
Powerscore logic bible
powerscore games bible

just cover the cost of shipping please.

jaydizzle

Re: Free to good home -- LSAT prep stuff

Postby jaydizzle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 am

Oh man oh man do I need this! Can I have the bibles, and the games setup guide? Any of the Kaplan stuff really useful? My 153 and poor butt could really use this. What do you need? I would love to return the favor.

chewdak

Postby chewdak » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm

I would like to share in this bounty too.
Thank you!

eupelia

Postby eupelia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm

jaydizzle wrote:Oh man oh man do I need this! Can I have the bibles, and the games setup guide? Any of the Kaplan stuff really useful? My 153 and poor butt could really use this. What do you need? I would love to return the favor.

i have only gotten 2 responses for things, which bibles did you need? Are you talking about the ultimate game set up guide?

What preptests do you need, I'll send you the kaplan book with the preptests you don't have (the books seem to duplicate tests because I got different year editions)
I'm going to bring all the books to work tomorrow and parse them out and you guys can tell me which ones you need and i'll just split them up equitably. 153 is a great spot to be at this point, don't worry, with work you can increase a score in that range, so you are doing the right thing. It's those super low scores and super high scores that aren't budging.

I would need an address to send them to and if you could cover shipping costs, that would be nice! However you want to do it, you can send me a prepaid label addressed to at my job, you if you are worried about security or you could just paypal me the money and I'll use the UPS shipping machine at work which gets a discount, and then my job just has me pay them for it.

TLS1776

Postby TLS1776 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I need free stuff! I have a great reason: I promised $1,600 to a charity, so all of my income is going towards that.

Stuff I really need, and was planning to buy soon anyway:
1. Official Preptests 53, 54 and 56
2. 10 actual offical preptests
3. The next 10 actual official LSAT Preptests

Stuff I'll take if no one else is desperate for it:

jaydizzle

Postby jaydizzle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I just sent you a PM!

crescentsigma

Postby crescentsigma » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi Eupelia

Thanks in advance for this wonderful offering....i just notice this thread m i too late to received anything? currently i cant afford any study materials.

thanks

eupelia

Postby eupelia » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

TLS1776 wrote:I need free stuff! I have a great reason: I promised $1,600 to a charity, so all of my income is going towards that.

Stuff I really need, and was planning to buy soon anyway:
1. Official Preptests 53, 54 and 56
2. 10 actual offical preptests
3. The next 10 actual official LSAT Preptests

Stuff I'll take if no one else is desperate for it:

that is awesome that you gave to charity, we all gotta give where we can, right?
Sorry I havent replied til now, it's been a crazy week at work. So, I have only like five people total who are interested, so what I did was email them and said that we'll do like a fantasy football draft, I'll use the list you gave me as your draft order, and I'll just go around til all the stuff is gone.

I see your list up there, but in case you want to change send me a private message by Sunday, when I'll package everything so I can mail it on Monday, Here's what I have:

• 2006 Cracking the LSAT by Princeton Review -- barely used but no real practice tests in it. More about strategy to take on each section and question type.
  • Atlas LSAT Logic Games strategy guide -- barely used and it's way better than the PowerScore Games guide if you ask me. I like their diagrams better.
  • Kaplan Big Orange Book of Real LSATs -- tests are used, book is pretty clean otherwise, but I recommend this book because it goes through and explains every question in preptests 15-19. Awesome for learning how the Logic questions work and where you make mistakes. This book also explains each type of question in RC, LR and Games and gives you examples and how to attack them.
  • Kaplan 2005 LSAT Lesson book -- Also goes through each type of question and how to attack it, this is the book folks use in class with homework and stuff; then tells you which questions on every Prep test are in a particular category so you can find and focus on the types of questions you are having trouble with.
  • Powerscore LSAT Logic Games bible -- some highlighting and writing.
  • LSAC Official LSAT Superprep -- has a starting section where you get instructions and an explanation of the approach that LSAC takes for each question, so I think it's important to read. It included preptests A, B and C, I used A&B and ripped some pages out, but preptest C is there and it has explanations for all the answers from LSAC. I think this helps you understand how they think.
  • Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible -- barely used, this book really helped me understand the LR approach and logic background. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone through this book cover to cover.
  • LSAC Next 10 Actual LSATs (PTs 29-38) - brand new untouched!
  • 2009 Kaplan Endurance Practice -- has 5-section tests to help you practice a full length test (it uses a random section from an old PT and inserts it). Contains unused PTs 50, 51, 40, 34, 32, 31, 30, 16, 15, 13, 11, 8.
  • Kaplan LSAT Complete-- barely touched, contains preptests and difficulty rating for every question, by subtype of LSAT section types (so like it lists every Flaw question, inference q, etc by difficulty and where to find it). Unused PTs: 2-8, 17, 20-28, 31-33, 36, 38-45.
  • LSACs 10 Actual Official LSATs -- brand new contains preptests 7, 9-16, 18
  • 2009 Kaplan Pacing Practice - Brand new. Contains single sections of a variety of PTs so you can get single-section timing down. Categorized by RC, LR and Games. Full PTs: 45, 44, 43, Partial (plus sections drawn from: 36, 38, 39, 12, 14, 18, 29, 23, 28, A, B & C, 7.)
  • 2005 LSAT Stratosphere workbook -- used one page.
  • Powerscore Logic Games Ultmate Setup guide -- Brand new.
  • Preptest 52 -- used
  • Preptest 53 -- new
  • preptest 54 -- new
  • preptest 56 -- new

razaky20

Postby razaky20 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

I could really use some LSAT study materials right now. I really need help on the logic games section.

I could use, Atlas LSAT Logic Games strategy guide, Powerscore Logic Games Ultmate Setup guide, 2009 Kaplan Pacing Practice, Kaplan Big Orange Book of Real LSATs, Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible, and any practice tests.

Basically, I would be thrilled to have any material you still have, as I really need help to improve!

Thanks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”