Claudette -- Thanks Re: your LSAT analog timer Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
fornutob

New

Claudette -- Thanks Re: your LSAT analog timer

Post by fornutob » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:36 am

Claudette,

I believe one good turn deserves another, so here goes: First, thanks for the fast shipping and the personal touches, I appreciate both. Now I have a full 2 weeks to practice with it.

Second, you're definitely right. The watch is already helpful during my PTs and I know it's going to be very nice to have during the test -- less thinking required so I can focus on the questions and get back to them quickly. Seems silly but in reality it makes a difference.

The great thing is I know once I'm done with it, I'll be able to sell it and someone else will get use out of it too. So in the end your watch will probably only have cost me $10 -- well worth it considering. Could I make the same thing myself? Sure, but it would take me a few hours and it would look crappy. You've done a great job. The smiley is even yellow. cute as hell to stare at when I'm in the throes of LSAT suffering.

Thanks again.

MBZags

Silver

Re: Claudette -- Thanks Re: your LSAT analog timer

Post by MBZags » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:44 am

Hi Claudette.

Cavalier

Gold

Post by Cavalier » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 am

OK, Mr. Watchmaker, how dumb do you think we are? At first I thought there might be something to your watch, but now that you are resorting to this absurd tactic, it's clear that it's just some sort of scam.

Cavalier

Gold

Post by Cavalier » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am

fornutob wrote:Claudette,

I believe one good turn deserves another, so here goes: First, thanks for the fast shipping and the personal touches, I appreciate both. Now I have a full 2 weeks to practice with it.

Second, you're definitely right. The watch is already helpful during my PTs and I know it's going to be very nice to have during the test -- less thinking required so I can focus on the questions and get back to them quickly. Seems silly but in reality it makes a difference.

The great thing is I know once I'm done with it, I'll be able to sell it and someone else will get use out of it too. So in the end your watch will probably only have cost me $10 -- well worth it considering. Could I make the same thing myself? Sure, but it would take me a few hours and it would look crappy. You've done a great job. The smiley is even yellow. cute as hell to stare at when I'm in the throes of LSAT suffering.

Thanks again.
Quoted before Claudette realizes how obvious this is and deletes the post.

Lurkster

Bronze

Post by Lurkster » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 am

I lol'd

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

eupelia

New

Post by eupelia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 am

Ugh just read the bottom one I don't know how it duplicated it below. You can't see the whole text box on my ifhone so I'm giving up on this one. I got it right in the bottom one.

And for the record I can't believe this is what I have to do at 8am.
Last edited by eupelia on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

MBZags

Silver

Post by MBZags » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 am

eupelia wrote:Cynicism is the way that people who hate themselves have to see the world to numb them from the pain of waking up each day as themselves.

She did good work, sweet really. Little bows and girlie things that I don't know much about but the thought was nice.

Plus she's offering to give free Lsat prep stuff, to anyone, even some bitches who have been harassing her. As a guy I don't have the patience for that shit. I'm from the Midwest and in that world nice people who do good work deserve praise.

I believe one good turn deserves another, so here goes: First, thanks for the fast shipping and the personal touches, I appreciate both. Now I
    have a full 2 weeks to practice with it.

Thanks again.
    Quoted for failure and hilarity.

kazu

Gold

Post by kazu » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 am

MBZags wrote:
    eupelia wrote:Cynicism is the way that people who hate themselves have to see the world to numb them from the pain of waking up each day as themselves.

She did good work, sweet really. Little bows and girlie things that I don't know much about but the thought was nice.

Plus she's offering to give free Lsat prep stuff, to anyone, even some bitches who have been harassing her. As a guy I don't have the patience for that shit. I'm from the Midwest and in that world nice people who do good work deserve praise.

I believe one good turn deserves another, so here goes: First, thanks for the fast shipping and the personal touches, I appreciate both. Now I
      have a full 2 weeks to practice with it.

Thanks again.
      Quoted for failure and hilarity.
      :mrgreen:

eupelia

New

Post by eupelia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 am

HELLO my fiancé wrote to him to say thanks because I was sad that the world had such mean people in it(some girl posted to punch me, it was kinda hurtful), then he messaged that to him in my inbox messages and when I saw it last night at 1am after making three more watches, with personal touches by the way, I copied and pasted his message in my iPhone. It's obviously in a different tense. And it won't let me do the quote thing on something I copied somewhere else.

I was just glad he called that girl what I wouldn't but wanted to.

Anyway I have to go to work now after being up til 1 am so I feel good about today!
      I am never using my iPhone to access this again, it just duplicated everything in a new message.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”