Has anyone taken the LSAT in London?

oh_dear

Has anyone taken the LSAT in London?

Postby oh_dear » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm

I would like to take the LSAT in Europe in June 2010. I'll be living in Spain, but I heard that the Madrid test center has really tiny folding desks. So I'm considering flying over to London to take it. Is there anybody out here who can tell me if it would be worth the extra money for a flight and more expensive hotels? Is the London test center nice? Or are there any problems I should be aware of?

oh_dear

Re: Has anyone taken the LSAT in London?

Postby oh_dear » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Anybody?

oh_dear

Postby oh_dear » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:22 pm

ok last bump.

helloscriptkitti

Postby helloscriptkitti » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I took the LSAT last June at Ironmongers' Hall in London. Overall, i think it was a great location, especially hearing some of the horror stories about other testing centers. The entire check-in/seating process was very quick and well organized. The desks were very large, being that it was not a standard classroom type center, and it was very quiet. There were no outside distractions and the proctors were good at keeping track of the time. The people taking the test also seemed very laid back and relaxed...except for me :(

NapoleonXV

Postby NapoleonXV » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 am

helloscriptkitti wrote:I took the LSAT last June at Ironmongers' Hall in London. Overall, i think it was a great location, especially hearing some of the horror stories about other testing centers. The entire check-in/seating process was very quick and well organized. The desks were very large, being that it was not a standard classroom type center, and it was very quiet. There were no outside distractions and the proctors were good at keeping track of the time. The people taking the test also seemed very laid back and relaxed...except for me :(

Hi A quick question, since I will be going to London from Oxford in the morning, it would be really convenient if I could bring a mobile phone with me. Do you know any place I can store the phone?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”