How long to get through each PS Bible?

ps494

How long to get through each PS Bible?

Postby ps494 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

About how many hours did it take you to get through the LG Bible? The LR Bible?

pattymac

Re: How long to get through each PS Bible?

Postby pattymac » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Took me like two weeks, really slowly though. I'm not quite finnished it (working on advanced techniques and stupid ass mapping games which I keep struggling with). If you're at it like three hours a day, no more than a week or so...I plan on going through it for a second time though.

ps494

Postby ps494 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm

pattymac wrote:Took me like two weeks, really slowly though. I'm not quite finnished it (working on advanced techniques and stupid ass mapping games which I keep struggling with). If you're at it like three hours a day, no more than a week or so...I plan on going through it for a second time though.

For both Bibles?

chadwick218

Postby chadwick218 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

It depends on how closely you are working with them, but it took me a week or so per each Bible.

pattymac

Postby pattymac » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Whoops, I meant just the LG. I started the LR bible last night, got through the first three chapters in an hour and 45 minutes. Going to go to chapters 4,5,6 (mbt, maint pt. and conditional reasoning I believe?) tonight, following pithpikes method using Kaplan Mastery. I'd imagine it;ll take me about a month or two w/ my crazy schedule.

Are you writing in Feb. or June?

phila

Postby phila » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:31 pm

It took me a really long time to get through the LG Bible...close to a month, probably. I am still slow at games, but I was so slow that at the end of the chapters it would take me like 45 mins a game to do it (20-25 mins) and review it. The LR Bible was much quicker, although I think I have to make a second pass.

ps494

Postby ps494 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:19 pm

pattymac wrote:Whoops, I meant just the LG. I started the LR bible last night, got through the first three chapters in an hour and 45 minutes. Going to go to chapters 4,5,6 (mbt, maint pt. and conditional reasoning I believe?) tonight, following pithpikes method using Kaplan Mastery. I'd imagine it;ll take me about a month or two w/ my crazy schedule.

Are you writing in Feb. or June?

I'm taking in June, but I wanted to be finished with both Bibles in a month so I can get started on PTs. I too have a busy schedule - I can only dedicate approximately 9 hours per week to LSAT prep.

cubswin

Postby cubswin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm

It depends what your goals are. You aren't going to get the most out of them speeding through them. You should read a chapter, and then work on practice problems of that type for a while. Then repeat with the next chapter, etc.

I did this for the LGB, but I didn't start the LR bible until 2 weeks before the LSAT. I was missing 4-5 on each section, and cut each LR down to -2 on the test.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”