What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
gltm

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby gltm » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 pm

You know, the frequent TLS user that had an ape in his profile pic? I used to come on here before December to give LR advice and he and I messaged each other frequently for tips/advice and etc.

Well, I sent him a message on the 4th of December wishing him good luck on the LSAT, and he has yet to reply or even open the email! I checked his profile and he hasn't been online since December 3rd! I think something bad may have happened to him. It's quite odd because prior to December 3rd, he made a few posts on this forum EVERY single day. :(

Anyone know him in real life? What happened to the guy!? :o

User avatar
llawguru

New
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby llawguru » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 pm

he ran off with your girlfriend.

gltm

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby gltm » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm a girl, so, umm, thanks for the strange response?

7ED

Bronze
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby 7ED » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 pm

The sass is, as LSAC would call it, "unequivocal".

Well played.

User avatar
nematoad

Bronze
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby nematoad » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 pm

its sweet that you care... dont think the worst. its only the internet, maybe he went cold turkey.

gltm

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby gltm » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 pm

I don't know you guys...I'm worried about his wellbeing. :/

User avatar
Ragged

Silver
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby Ragged » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 pm

He prolly didn't want to hang out here anymore because he didn't need advice for the LSAT anymore.

User avatar
devilishangelrjp

Bronze
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby devilishangelrjp » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:16 pm

gltm wrote:I don't know you guys...I'm worried about his wellbeing. :/


Sorry, but what can you do even if something is wrong?

User avatar
maks25

New
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby maks25 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 am

7ED wrote:The sass is, as LSAC would call it, "unequivocal".

Well played.


I hate that word so much.

User avatar
twert

Bronze
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby twert » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 am

he probably got a new user name so he could say racist things without tarnishing his reputation as andnothingbutthenuts.

User avatar
vanwinkle

Platinum
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:04 am

Either:

Image

Or:

Image

Miracle

Silver
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby Miracle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 am

You can always email him. :D

Maybe he doesn't come to forum anymore, but i'm pretty sure he checks his email. :D

User avatar
vanwinkle

Platinum
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 am

Miracle wrote:You can always email him. :D

Maybe he doesn't come to forum anymore, but i'm pretty sure he checks his email. :D

I detect a subtext here.

OP, this person stole your dude!

Catfight in 3... 2... 1...

Miracle

Silver
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby Miracle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 am

vanwinkle wrote:
Miracle wrote:You can always email him. :D

Maybe he doesn't come to forum anymore, but i'm pretty sure he checks his email. :D

I detect a subtext here.

OP, this person stole your dude!

Catfight in 3... 2... 1...


"This person" :D :D :D you're funny!

gltm

New
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby gltm » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 am

Miracle wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:
Miracle wrote:You can always email him. :D

Maybe he doesn't come to forum anymore, but i'm pretty sure he checks his email. :D

I detect a subtext here.

OP, this person stole your dude!

Catfight in 3... 2... 1...


"This person" :D :D :D you're funny!


Lol Funnyy...but you two are not understanding...I think I have a legitimate reason for worrying this much.

Anyone know him in real life?
I seriously hope he just flunked the LSAT.
Ha I'd rather that happen to him than something worse, you know?

Where are you "andnothingbutthenuts"?! :(

Miracle

Silver
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby Miracle » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm

gltm wrote:
Miracle wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:
Miracle wrote:You can always email him. :D

Maybe he doesn't come to forum anymore, but i'm pretty sure he checks his email. :D

I detect a subtext here.

OP, this person stole your dude!

Catfight in 3... 2... 1...


"This person" :D :D :D you're funny!


Lol Funnyy...but you two are not understanding...I think I have a legitimate reason for worrying this much.

Anyone know him in real life?
I seriously hope he just flunked the LSAT.
Ha I'd rather that happen to him than something worse, you know?

Where are you "andnothingbutthenuts"?! :(


I understand your concern.

I really don't know how to help you besides suggest to think positive!

User avatar
sayruss11

New
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: What happened to user: andnothingbutthenuts?

Postby sayruss11 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 pm

I really don't think it's strange that he just stopped using TLS after he took the LSAT. Could have even forgotten his password.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests