Wow Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PeteJarker

New

Wow

Post by PeteJarker » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Ok, so this was in my inbox from Cambridge LSAT.

Does Cambridge LSAT spam everyone or just me? Or does Cambridge LSAT just own TLS or is there something else that I\'m missing?
How to Prepare for the LSAT for FREE (or close to free)

PeteJarker wrote:
I\'m just starting off, so I don\'t know if I want to pay for a $1400 course or not. This is a good start, so thanks whoever posted this.
And as far as anything free, I\'ll take a shot at it because I\'m pretty strapped for cash as well.

Hi Pete,

We\'ve got some free resources on our site. Here\'s a test tracking spreadsheet to help you isolate your weaknesses: --LinkRemoved-- ... dsheet/386
We also have all available PrepTests grouped by test, section, type, and bundle. You\'ll get immediate print access upon purchase. Good luck with your studies, and let us know if you need any help.

abbas123

Bronze

Re: Wow

Post by abbas123 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 pm

PeteJarker wrote:Ok, so this was in my inbox from Cambridge LSAT.

Does Cambridge LSAT spam everyone or just me? Or does Cambridge LSAT just own TLS or is there something else that I\'m missing?
they spammed me too - but through facebook. i dont think they own TLS. sketchy...

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

That's annoying, but I must say that they are an amazing service! For $60, I now have all the LGs on PTs 1-59. Since I'm obsessive about LGs, pretty awesome for me.

lsatgenius

New

Post by lsatgenius » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Word. Morley Tatro spammed me on Facebook a little while ago. And Cambridge LSAT (assuming it's him still) spammed my GF on this board too. She called him a creeper. :roll:

The guy gets around.
PeteJarker wrote:Ok, so this was in my inbox from Cambridge LSAT.

Ha...he doesn't own TLS. I think Ken owns it?

englawyer

Silver

Post by englawyer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:44 pm

umm, something doesn't seem right...i highly doubt that company has the right to sell LSAT tests/sections to people??

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

abbas123

Bronze

Post by abbas123 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

i think morley tatro has licensed the right to sell the sections but i doubt that ken or the mods have given him permission to spam peoples inboxes on TLS.

TheTopBloke

Bronze

Post by TheTopBloke » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm

A reply is not spam. I've been replied to on a single message. I took them up on an offer, and I'm glad I did. Not an endorsement, just the truth.

TLS1776

New

Post by TLS1776 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm

TheTopBloke wrote:A reply is not spam. I've been replied to on a single message. I took them up on an offer, and I'm glad I did. Not an endorsement, just the truth.
I agree.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”