how would you get dec PT

mcpng

how would you get dec PT

Postby mcpng » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:21 pm

if you are prepping for feb, how would you get a hold of dec's test?
it doesn't get released til, maybe around now, but the last time i bought from lsac, it took a long time (i ordered 5 weeks in advance of my test and got it 10 days before the test...7 latest PTs, silly me)
does anyone know of a bookstore than sells it direct and that has fast shipping?

amazon only has pre-orders.

coyote

Re: how would you get dec PT

Postby coyote » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Cambridge LSAT has it here: --LinkRemoved--

You can buy it and print it.

goosey

Postby goosey » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm

I ordered december through lsac and it said it was available..? I was expecting it in the mail soon, actually. Now I'm worried. What makes you say it is not available yet?

coyote

Postby coyote » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm

goosey wrote:I ordered december through lsac and it said it was available..? I was expecting it in the mail soon, actually. Now I'm worried. What makes you say it is not available yet?

I think that he means it was only made available recently. His worry is that it might take LSAC 5 weeks to ship it if he orders from them now.

goosey

Postby goosey » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm

coyote wrote:
goosey wrote:I ordered december through lsac and it said it was available..? I was expecting it in the mail soon, actually. Now I'm worried. What makes you say it is not available yet?

I think that he means it was only made available recently. His worry is that it might take LSAC 5 weeks to ship it if he orders from them now.

I ordered on january 5th and got a paper in the mail today that said the dec lsat is backordered. sucks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”