Explanations for preptests 40+? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
duckquack

New

Explanations for preptests 40+?

Post by duckquack » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

Anyone happen to know of a preptest company that breaks down PT 40 onward? I do know that powerscore has explanations for the 2004 exams and the dec 2006 exam. Thanks!

cubswin

Silver

Re: Explanations for preptests 40+?

Post by cubswin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

Princeton Review has them, but I don't think they are as thorough as LSAC Superprep or the PS test-breakdowns. I'm not sure if they make books, but I think they are available online.

Edit: Also, possibly Atlas. That Atlas fellow always chimes in on threads about recent PTs with links to explanations.

Atlas LSAT Teacher

Bronze

Post by Atlas LSAT Teacher » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes, we do have explanations for all preptests on our forums. http://www.atlaslsat.com/forums Feel free to request explanations for questions that have not been explained there yet. Also -- and this is not us trying to get you to do our work -- feel free to write your own explanation and we'll review it. I have some students do that to help them "clean up" their thinking.

TheLuckyOne

Bronze

Post by TheLuckyOne » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Atlas LSAT Teacher wrote:Yes, we do have explanations for all preptests on our forums. http://www.atlaslsat.com/forums Feel free to request explanations for questions that have not been explained there yet. Also -- and this is not us trying to get you to do our work -- feel free to write your own explanation and we'll review it. I have some students do that to help them "clean up" their thinking.
How come I didn't know about it before :shock: Bookmarked...

duckquack

New

Post by duckquack » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Anyone happen to know if Blueprint offers explanations(written/video) for more recent LR sections for the online course?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”