How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Fyo'Couch » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 am

You are all pathetic, seriously. You people have nothing better to do than to nitpick the vagarities of some guy's LSAT history because he happens to be smarter, more charismatic, and more successful than you. How insecure and childish must you be, resorting to personal attacks on the guy on purported "conclusive evidence" that turns out not to be so.

You are in desperate need of girlfriends/jobs. Maybe if you apologize, Dave will hire you to work in his mail room.

Soba306
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 am

Dave Hall wrote:
bruss wrote:
Lol wow wtf. Why'd ya do it Dave? Why'd ya lie to the people?

I didn't lie, bruss. The 173 belongs to somebody else.

In 2009, a temporary hold was placed on my score. Obviously, LSAC does not report scores when a hold is in place, nor do they include that held score in their data.

Here's a copy (LinkRemoved) of the email they sent me in lieu of a score immediately following that test (I've included an entire emailed conversation between me and a colleague - I've redacted her info for obvious reasons).

I know this won't matter to the people like LSChick22, who clearly has some sort of vendetta (why? I don't know), but hopefully the fact that it's true counts for something with more reasonable minds.

I spent a while trying to track down the same repeater data from the other years I tested, but I couldn't find it. If anyone can find it, you'll see that it corroborates my score history as I've presented it (because that history is true).

If it weren't for LSChick calling me a douche (which was just mean), this would be kind of fun.

d


God Dave, look what you've been reduced to. Inventing new false stories to replace your discredited old ones.

Why haven't you posted the IRRs we've been asking for? Has there been a delay in getting those back from the forgery shop?

Incredibly, you've elected instead to dig up, redact, and post ancient email correspondence between you and a co-worker that proves absolutely nothing. Posting your IRRs would have taken a tiny fraction of that time. Why are you hiding them from us?

6lehderjets
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 6lehderjets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 am

So let me get this straight, two posters in Soba and LSChick, who have been on TLS for 5 and 1 day(s), respectively, with 27 posts between them (the majority of which attack Dave Hall) are trying to discredit someone who has provided great LSAT advice on TLS for several months.

Just stop.

DAVE HALL'S ADVICE HELPS PEOPLE LEARN THE LSAT. It does not matter if he scored a 180 three consecutive times or never scored a 180 at all. Dave Hall can straight up teach the LSAT, so your attempts to discredit his scores are meaningless. People pay thousands of dollars to take prep courses from big name companies. You know what the requirements are for teaching for one of those companies? A score in the 99th percentile. So a score of 173+. If people are willing to pay thousands of dollars to learn the LSAT from someone who scored a 173, I will have no qualms about getting free advice from someone who scored 180 three times and 177 twice.

I'd like to think that reputable prep companies have better things to do than troll TLS, trying to discredit potential competition. That would then suggest you two are being rebels without a cause.

I ask of you, let those of us who want to learn from him carry on in peace. Stop polluting his thread. I promise we won't bother you on your crusade to disprove every claim you find unfathomable. I'll even provide you some avenues to explore; did Neil Armstrong really land on the moon?

User avatar
Geetar Man
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 am

+1

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am

Other test prep companies: u mad cuz Dave Hall's PR is stylin on urs?

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:51 pm

6lehderjets wrote:So let me get this straight, two posters in Soba and LSChick, who have been on TLS for 5 and 1 day(s), respectively, with 27 posts between them (the majority of which attack Dave Hall) are trying to discredit someone who has provided great LSAT advice on TLS for several months.

Just stop.

DAVE HALL'S ADVICE HELPS PEOPLE LEARN THE LSAT. It does not matter if he scored a 180 three consecutive times or never scored a 180 at all. Dave Hall can straight up teach the LSAT, so your attempts to discredit his scores are meaningless. People pay thousands of dollars to take prep courses from big name companies. You know what the requirements are for teaching for one of those companies? A score in the 99th percentile. So a score of 173+. If people are willing to pay thousands of dollars to learn the LSAT from someone who scored a 173, I will have no qualms about getting free advice from someone who scored 180 three times and 177 twice.

I'd like to think that reputable prep companies have better things to do than troll TLS, trying to discredit potential competition. That would then suggest you two are being rebels without a cause.

I ask of you, let those of us who want to learn from him carry on in peace. Stop polluting his thread. I promise we won't bother you on your crusade to disprove every claim you find unfathomable. I'll even provide you some avenues to explore; did Neil Armstrong really land on the moon?


No one is saying his advice doesn't help. Ppl just want the truth about his scores. The fact that he posted an email with his friend talking about how he tried to get one over on the lsat speaks to his character. The fact that he hasn't released his official score report speaks to his character. If he would just release a screenshot of his real score then this will all go away. As for the new accounts being created to discredit Dave I believe that it is strange. But they are stating facts and then opinion, unlike you.

Edit:but I do agree that they should stay out of his helpful thread. They have already posted the evidence in that thread and I believe that if they want to keep holding Dave accountable it should not hinder his ability to give advice to those seeking it.
Last edited by bruss on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

bruss wrote:The fact that he hasn't released his official score report speaks to his character. If he would just release a screenshot of his real score then this will all go away.


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
bruss wrote:The fact that he hasn't released his official score report speaks to his character. If he would just release a screenshot of his real score then this will all go away.


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).


That isn't official

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

bruss wrote:If he would just release a screenshot


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Bildungsroman » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

bruss wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:
bruss wrote:The fact that he hasn't released his official score report speaks to his character. If he would just release a screenshot of his real score then this will all go away.


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).


That isn't official

What do you mean that's not official? It's a screenshot from his LSAC page. Do you want a priest, a notary, and a soldier to all sign a statement verifying his scores?

6lehderjets
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 6lehderjets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 pm

bruss wrote:But they are stating facts and then opinion, unlike you.


What facts? An "official" LSAC document? Apparently, Dave doctored the screenshot of his scores, but there is no way that LSChick could have altered her proof. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

User avatar
Geetar Man
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
bruss wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:
bruss wrote:The fact that he hasn't released his official score report speaks to his character. If he would just release a screenshot of his real score then this will all go away.


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).


That isn't official

What do you mean that's not official? It's a screenshot from his LSAC page. Do you want a priest, a notary, and a soldier to all sign a statement verifying his scores?


The screenshot from is LSAC page contains the date of the released score (10/16/09) that is consistent with the date that Dave received the email from LSAC.

As the other posters have said, Dave has provided sufficient evidence to prove that his claim of his scores are valid. I don't get why someone is trying so utterly hard to prove otherwise.

Just because his name isn't on the damn thing doesn't mean that it's not his nor that it is a forgery. As you all know, lack of evidence (which is not the case here) is not sufficient grounds for denying the truth of a claim,i.e., lack of his name on the paper doesn't definitively prove that what he claims is false.

I highly doubt that Dave would doctor the screen shot to prove such a thing. It be perfectly fine if he only scored 2 180s, since even by doing that is a remarkable achievment.

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm

6lehderjets wrote:
bruss wrote:But they are stating facts and then opinion, unlike you.


What facts? An "official" LSAC document? Apparently, Dave doctored the screenshot of his scores, but there is no way that LSChick could have altered her proof. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?


When I wrote that it wasn't directed at Dave it was directed at you. And I never said he doctored anything. I'm just stating that its not an official screen shot.

User avatar
Geetar Man
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:28 pm

bruss wrote:
6lehderjets wrote:
bruss wrote:But they are stating facts and then opinion, unlike you.


What facts? An "official" LSAC document? Apparently, Dave doctored the screenshot of his scores, but there is no way that LSChick could have altered her proof. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?


When I wrote that it wasn't directed at Dave it was directed at you. And I never said he doctored anything. I'm just stating that its not an official screen shot.



Quick question: How do you know its not an official screen shot? Have you seen what it looks like? Your claim assumes that the screen has looked the same at the time of when Dave took it, and at the time you/others have seen it (if you have). IDK, people should just leave Dave the fuck alone and move on with their lives.

6lehderjets
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 6lehderjets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:32 pm

bruss wrote:
6lehderjets wrote:
bruss wrote:But they are stating facts and then opinion, unlike you.


What facts? An "official" LSAC document? Apparently, Dave doctored the screenshot of his scores, but there is no way that LSChick could have altered her proof. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?


When I wrote that it wasn't directed at Dave it was directed at you. And I never said he doctored anything. I'm just stating that its not an official screen shot.


I'm aware it was directed at me. My point was that your two buddies haven't really proven shit.

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Some of you seem to be missing the point. The whole point is to find out what the truth is. Hell if he produced the official report and it showed he scored 5 180's that would be a lie. I'm not trying to discredit his intelligence or savvy test taking abilities, I just want the truth. Release the official report.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm

bruss wrote:Some of you seem to be missing the point. The whole point is to find out what the truth is. Hell if he produced the official report and it showed he scored 5 180's that would be a lie. I'm not trying to discredit his intelligence or savvy test taking abilities, I just want the truth. Release the official report.


Release the long form birth certificate, you damn Kenyan!

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
bruss wrote:Some of you seem to be missing the point. The whole point is to find out what the truth is. Hell if he produced the official report and it showed he scored 5 180's that would be a lie. I'm not trying to discredit his intelligence or savvy test taking abilities, I just want the truth. Release the official report.


Release the long form birth certificate, you damn Kenyan!


Lol prez. Obama's short birth certificate was an official document that Hawaiians use. Dave has only shown unofficial things. Why not just log on your account and take a screen shot Dave? If you lost ur password Dave just give them a ring, you'll get connected in like a sec.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:31 pm

bruss wrote:a screen shot


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).

User avatar
Easy-E
Posts: 5708
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby Easy-E » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

I think you guys are two months early, but not bad.

YES DAVE PRODUCE THE REAL OFFICIAL SCREENSHOT COMPLETE WITH SCREENSHOT CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND SIGNED LETTER FROM YOUR PARENTS.

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
bruss wrote:a screen shot


Dave Hall wrote:Here (LinkRemoved).


Omg Bro can you not read. I stated earlier that that isn't official. Dave needs to log into his account on lsac and post a screen shit of his score with his name. Not that hard.

User avatar
bdeebs
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bdeebs » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Why does he need to do that? Just because a task is not difficult does not mean that it should be performed. Punching a stranger in the face would normally be a physically simple task, but many people choose not to do it for other more meaningful reasons.

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm

bdeebs wrote:Why does he need to do that? Just because a task is not difficult does not mean that it should be performed. Punching a stranger in the face would normally be a physically simple task, but many people choose not to do it for other more meaningful reasons.


Well to get me and ppl like me to stop wondering about his scores he has to release them. But like I mentioned earlier he really doesn't have to care what I think or anyone else does. But most con men need to feel like they've tricked everyone or they won't feel like the con is complete; its actually really sad.

Also your analogy is not fully compatible to this situation. I never said he has to do it because its simple. I said if he wants the doubts to stop there is a simple way of stopping it.

6lehderjets
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby 6lehderjets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 pm

bruss wrote:
bdeebs wrote:Why does he need to do that? Just because a task is not difficult does not mean that it should be performed. Punching a stranger in the face would normally be a physically simple task, but many people choose not to do it for other more meaningful reasons.


Well to get me and ppl like me to stop wondering about his scores he has to release them. But like I mentioned earlier he really doesn't have to care what I think or anyone else does. But most con men need to feel like they've tricked everyone or they won't feel like the con is complete; its actually really sad.

Also your analogy is not fully compatible to this situation. I never said he has to do it because its simple. I said if he wants the doubts to stop there is a simple way of stopping it.


Not only do you think he should provide his IRR so "people like you can stop wondering about his scores", but you also have the balls to imply he is a con man, as if that will make him more inclined to appease your request.

bruss
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Postby bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm

6lehderjets wrote:
bruss wrote:
bdeebs wrote:Why does he need to do that? Just because a task is not difficult does not mean that it should be performed. Punching a stranger in the face would normally be a physically simple task, but many people choose not to do it for other more meaningful reasons.


Well to get me and ppl like me to stop wondering about his scores he has to release them. But like I mentioned earlier he really doesn't have to care what I think or anyone else does. But most con men need to feel like they've tricked everyone or they won't feel like the con is complete; its actually really sad.

Also your analogy is not fully compatible to this situation. I never said he has to do it because its simple. I said if he wants the doubts to stop there is a simple way of stopping it.


Not only do you think he should provide his IRR so "people like you can stop wondering about his scores", but you also have the balls to imply he is a con man, as if that will make him more inclined to appease your request.


Ok your point?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, beancounter15, Blueprint Mithun, Instrumental, littlewing67, LSATSidekick, Tazewell, Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests