How Many People Get Perfect 180? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
tomwatts

Gold

Re: How Many People Get Perfect 180?

Post by tomwatts » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Nikrall wrote:So...just curious.

Dave said his company isn't part of TPR. But you said "TPR doesn't lie about instructor scores" which seems to imply that Dave IS part of TPR (or is representing TPR when he says his scores). Care to clarify?
Those are two separate things. Someone attacked TPR specifically alongside all the feces-flinging at Dave Hall that has taken place in this topic. I was responding to that. I don't know anything about Dave's business or scores personally aside from what he's posted here, but I do know his reputation around TPR (and many of us know him) is that he's a class act; that's a separate issue, though.

This thread has somehow managed to become worse than the LSAT Tutor thread.

LSChick22

New

Post by LSChick22 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

Here it is!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/111722649/L ... ruary-2010

This document, published by the LSAC, shows repeater data for the June 2009, September 2009, December 2009, and February 2010 LSAT administrations. During that time period, only one test-taker with a 177 took the test subsequently. Whoever that person was scored a 173. So Dave's claim that he scored a 177 on the June 2009 LSAT and then scored a 180 on the September 2009 LSAT is categorically FALSE.

The document that Dave posted on TLS and his website is a FORGERY. A pretty filthy trick by any standard.

I think the mods should step in and prevent him from disseminating any more false information. Perhaps his marketing thread should be retitled "Guy Who's Lying About Getting Three 180s and Taking Your LSAT Questions."

You are quite the douche, Dave Hall.

Geetar Man

Silver

Post by Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

LSChick22 wrote:Here it is!

This document, published by the LSAC, shows repeater data for the June 2009, September 2009, December 2009, and February 2010 LSAT administrations. During that time period, only one test-taker with a 177 took the test subsequently. Whoever that person was scored a 173. So Dave's claim that he scored a 177 on the June 2009 LSAT and then scored a 180 on the September 2009 LSAT is categorically FALSE.

The document that Dave posted on TLS and his website is a FORGERY. A pretty filthy trick by any standard.

I think the mods should step in and prevent him from disseminating any more false information. Perhaps his marketing thread should be retitled "Guy Who's Lying About Getting Three 180s and Taking Your LSAT Questions."

Right on time (PST, that is). Let me take a look.

*edit* The evidence provided credits your claim. (assuming I'm reading it correctly and that the document's components are truly indicative of every LSAT score.)

My question to you: Why are you trying o hard to do this? AND, why did it take so long to get the document? Did you have to request it?

Nonetheless, I still think Dave gives very good advice, as I've said before.
Last edited by Geetar Man on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

tomwatts

Gold

Post by tomwatts » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 am

It's just last year's version of this document. I don't immediately see the problem with the data interpretation provided above, but if I had to guess, I'd guess that LSAC has secretly removed bizarre data points, such as a six-time repeater like Dave.

It's not unheard of for people to scrub data a little before publication.
Last edited by tomwatts on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

6lehderjets

Bronze

Post by 6lehderjets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 am

LSChick22 wrote:You are quite the douche, Dave Hall LSChick22.
FTFM.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bruss

Bronze

Post by bruss » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

Lol wow wtf. Why'd ya do it Dave? Why'd ya lie to the people?

What I can never understand is why guilty people always try to fight tooth and nail against claims that they know are true. All Dave had to do was ignore the cries of the few asking for his scores and non of this would have happened. I guess that's the problem with con men. Ego's are too big.

LSChick22

New

Post by LSChick22 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

Geetar Man wrote:

*edit* The evidence provided credits your claim. (assuming I'm reading it correctly and that the document's components are truly indicative of every LSAT score.)

My question to you: Why are you trying o hard to do this? AND, why did it take so long to get the document? Did you have to request it?

I did it because I can't stand liars. Especially when they're lying for financial gain.

Getting three 180s is an exceptional achievement. No one should be able to get away with lying about something as awesome as that!

I had the document all along. Just wanted to see if Dave would be man enough to admit he lied before I went ahead and posted it. He wasn't.

I hope there's no hard feelings between us. I also play guitar and love B&B. :)

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 am

LSChick22 wrote:
Geetar Man wrote:

I did it because I can't stand liars. Especially when they're lying for financial gain.

Getting three 180s is an exceptional achievement. No one should be able to get away with lying about something as awesome as that!

I had the document all along. Just wanted to see if Dave would be man enough to admit he lied before I went ahead and posted it. He wasn't.

I hope there's no hard feelings between us. I also play guitar and love B&B. :)
so how hard are you gonna pursue this? you gonna post this in Dave's own thread and/or contact a mod?

edit: ok, so you did post this already in that thread lol

LSChick22

New

Post by LSChick22 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

I stated my opinion. The mods can do what they'd like.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

i dont think a mod has seen this thread yet...or have they?!

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

LSChick22 wrote:I stated my opinion. The mods can do what they'd like.
Where did you come from? What made you join TLS just to take down Dave? It just doesn't make sense

suspicious android

Silver

Post by suspicious android » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 am

thederangedwang wrote:i dont think a mod has seen this thread yet...or have they?!
What would a mod have to do here? LSChick actually delivered on what I had assumed were empty promises. I'm pretty impressed. Sure, it's kinda nuts to do this kinda research, and it doesn't really take away from Dave's many, many helpful posts. But assertions were made, and some evidence was provided that cast doubt on those claims. Interesting.

Geetar Man

Silver

Post by Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 am

LSChick22 wrote:I stated my opinion. The mods can do what they'd like.

Ex-girlfriend/wife? I can't put my finger on it. That, or another test prep. If OP is such a "good hearted" person, as they claim. They should reveal them self/themselves.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Geetar Man

Silver

Post by Geetar Man » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 am

LSChick22 wrote: I hope there's no hard feelings between us. I also play guitar and love B&B. :)
Dave, who is this? Or does anyone else know? (Im asking for general terms)

Dave Hall

Bronze

Post by Dave Hall » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 am

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 am

Dave Hall wrote:
bruss wrote:
I didn't lie, bruss. The 173 belongs to somebody else.

In 2009, a temporary hold was placed on my score. Obviously, LSAC does not report scores when a hold is in place, nor do they include that held score in their data.

Here's a copy (LinkRemoved) of the email they sent me in lieu of a score immediately following that test (I've included an entire emailed conversation between me and a colleague - I've redacted her info for obvious reasons).

I know this won't matter to the people like LSChick22, who clearly has some sort of vendetta (why? I don't know), but hopefully the fact that it's true counts for something with more reasonable minds.

I spent a while trying to track down the same repeater data from the other years I tested, but I couldn't find it. If anyone can find it, you'll see that it corroborates my score history as I've presented it (because that history is true).

If it weren't for LSChick calling me a douche (which was just mean), this would be kind of fun.

d
Hahaha that is hilarious

Dave Hall

Bronze

Post by Dave Hall » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 am

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Soba306

New

Post by Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 am

Holy shit! You just got busted bigtime Dave.

Soba306

New

Post by Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 am

bruss wrote:

What I can never understand is why guilty people always try to fight tooth and nail against claims that they know are true. All Dave had to do was ignore the cries of the few asking for his scores and non of this would have happened. I guess that's the problem with con men. Ego's are too big.
Touche.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 am

Soba306 wrote:
bruss wrote:

Touche.
I don't think you know what touche means.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 am

Soba306 wrote:

Holy shit! You just got busted bigtime Dave.
This has gotten so fucking stupid.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Soba306

New

Post by Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 am

bernaldiaz wrote:
Soba306 wrote:
bruss wrote:

Touche.
The word touche is an "acknowledgment of the success, appropriateness, or superiority of an argument." I thought bruss' commentary merited that compliment.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 am

Soba306 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Soba306 wrote:
bruss wrote:

Touche.
The word touche is an "acknowledgment of the success, appropriateness, or superiority of an argument." I thought bruss' commentary merited that compliment.
It means that the person levied a successful criticism of your argument. You wouldn't say touche to someone who agrees with you. This just keeps getting more an more bizarre. This person with no posts comes on with a vendetta against an LSAT teacher but doesn't know some basic tenets of the English language.

Soba306

New

Post by Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am

Check the dictionary, bro. It can be used either sarcastically or nonsarcastically, and I meant it in the nonsarcastic sense.

Now let's get back to the real issue: Dave Hall lied about his scores and published a forged LSAC document!!!

Soba306

New

Post by Soba306 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 am

bernaldiaz wrote:
Dave Hall wrote:
bruss wrote:
I didn't lie, bruss. The 173 belongs to somebody else.

In 2009, a temporary hold was placed on my score. Obviously, LSAC does not report scores when a hold is in place, nor do they include that held score in their data.

Here's a copy (LinkRemoved) of the email they sent me in lieu of a score immediately following that test (I've included an entire emailed conversation between me and a colleague - I've redacted her info for obvious reasons).

I know this won't matter to the people like LSChick22, who clearly has some sort of vendetta (why? I don't know), but hopefully the fact that it's true counts for something with more reasonable minds.

I spent a while trying to track down the same repeater data from the other years I tested, but I couldn't find it. If anyone can find it, you'll see that it corroborates my score history as I've presented it (because that history is true).

If it weren't for LSChick calling me a douche (which was just mean), this would be kind of fun.

d
Hahaha that is hilarious
Keep on buttsmooching, bernaldiaz.

You're the one who said Dave Hall got three consecutive 180s earlier in this thread. So what is it now? Three 180s? No 180s? You tell me.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”