Weirdest LSAT dream ever

Andrew the Wolverine

Weirdest LSAT dream ever

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:05 pm

So I've been taking an LSAT prep course, and last night I had a dream about taking the actual test. I got to this huge room with hundreds of people, and to my left was Darryl from The Office (which I was watching earlier in the day), and 5 other black folks. They were all asking asking me "How many black girls have you ever dated?" I told them I did once, which is true, but they didn't believe me and laughed at me. Then I took the exam, and it was a crossword puzzle (which my LSAT instructor sometimes does while we take timed practice sections) instead of regular LSAT questions. I failed miserably, and I couldn't answer any of them. Then the exam moved to a golf course with greens about 100 yards long, and people were taking full swings to putt. Then I was in a presidential motorcade and Obama was riding a tricycle with his daughters, and going to an ice cream stand. Then one of the people in my class was talking to Obama at a round table while they ate their ice cream. Then I got home and talked to my friend in the kitchen about how crappy I did on the LSAT, and how I should cancel the score. I was positive that my dream of law school was crushed, and I would never be able to take the test again. I woke up and I was incredibly relieved that it was just a dream. Maybe this is a sign that I should relax with the studying...

Re: Weirdest LSAT dream ever

Postby 2807 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Hehehe. Maybe you should go for a run or exercise a little. That is too funny.

jon6

Postby jon6 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm

hahahaha precious. thanks for the entertainment

jpSartre

Postby jpSartre » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Obama riding a tricycle eating ice cream is the best part! What an awesome dream. Too bad Darryl didn't say something like, "if you dated a black girl and two white girls, and if no two white girls can be dated consecutively..." Hah, I've had dreams like that before.

Andrew the Wolverine

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 pm

jpSartre wrote:Obama riding a tricycle eating ice cream is the best part! What an awesome dream. Too bad Darryl didn't say something like, "if you dated a black girl and two white girls, and if no two white girls can be dated consecutively..." Hah, I've had dreams like that before.

I vaguely remember one of the crossword clues written in the style of a logical reasoning question, but I know I missed it. No coincidence there, probably, since I hate logical reasoning.

drsomebody

Postby drsomebody » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Andrew the Wolverine wrote:Maybe this is a sign that I should relax with the studying...

Yeah, that.

Although in the interests of full disclosure, I had a couple of LSAT dreams after I had finished the test and thought that I bombed it. Most of them were pretty boring and involved anxiously waiting for my score while other weird shit was going on (as tends to happen in dreams). In the only dream I had where I actually received a score, it turned out to be the same score that I actually got on the test. Our brains are full of interesting junk.

jpSartre

Postby jpSartre » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm

drsomebody wrote:
Andrew the Wolverine wrote:Maybe this is a sign that I should relax with the studying...

Our brains are full of interesting junk.

+1 for scope of this statement

You Gotta Have Faith

Postby You Gotta Have Faith » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Thank you sir for the entertainment. I have no doubt you are being serious. Most likely it just means you're thinking about it a lot lately.

Andrew the Wolverine

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm

You Gotta Have Faith wrote:Thank you sir for the entertainment. I have no doubt you are being serious. Most likely it just means you're thinking about it a lot lately.

You're welcome. I am taking a rather condensed course, hundreds of questions to do, hundreds of pages to read, ahhhhhhh

SJU2010

Postby SJU2010 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 am

jpSartre wrote:Obama riding a tricycle eating ice cream is the best part! What an awesome dream. Too bad Darryl didn't say something like, "if you dated a black girl and two white girls, and if no two white girls can be dated consecutively..." Hah, I've had dreams like that before.

hahaha

This dream is funny Ive been getting lsat dreams a lot lately too. Mine consist of looking at the answer choices (a,b,c,d,e) and not being sure. Hope I get a few as funny as yours though

pattymac

Postby pattymac » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Hahaha I'm sick right now, and I took nyquil for the first time, which I'm pretty sure was responsible for these dreams..

I wrote the LSAT at the riverfront in my city, which was actually in Califorinia in the dream. There were no desks, you wrote it on your lap outdoors. I only brought a bottle of water, and some people were skydiving into the exam.

Then, right after, I wrote a makeup. The proctor was the doctor from Shutter Island, lol. I wrote it in a sauna that wasn't working, on my knees on the ground. First section was reading comprehension, which I couldn't get passed the third line before I was like "okay I'm goignt o cancel now!!!" lol. Then everyone was fighting upstairs, which I went up and got into a tilt with a bunch of people over the testing conditions, and no one finnished the section. Oh, and when I was in the sauna, they let me use the channel four TV guide as my clock, LOL.

Near

Postby Near » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm

pattymac wrote:The proctor was the doctor from Shutter Island

lololol

Underoath

Postby Underoath » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:39 pm

I've had two LSAT dreams, but I can only recall one. All I remember was I got a number below 120.

superflush

Postby superflush » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Andrew the Wolverine wrote:Darryl from The Office (which I was watching earlier in the day)

Ah, I saw him eating dinner with John Cusack and a few women in Vancouver.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”