Help with last 10 on LR!!

Help with last 10 on LR!!

Postby rocklos » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm

I have improved on my LR by practice, and more practice, but I feel I can do better because I'm really getting tripped up on the last ten of each LR section, no matter what question type it is, but to be honest I noticed it's been Flaw, and Weaken.

The place where I really stumble are between 16-21 or 22. I have been skipping over those questions and going right to the last two questions and have been answering those right.

I'm really concerned because I signed up for the Feb test, but its not until now that I really noticed a definite pattern with LR. I'm planning on doing more tests but I really want to "fix" this problem.

Also is there anyway I can change my registration date to the next LSAT test??

Re: Help with last 10 on LR!!

Postby UTexas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

I think you can change your test date until January 15 (check the LSAC website to be sure). I recommend that you do that.

Re: Help with last 10 on LR!!

Postby kswiss » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 pm

What is your time strategy for LR? I found that I could do the first 15 in 15 minutes and usually have -1 for those questions, which left me 20 minutes for the last 10 ish Qs and time to go over the few in the first 15 I wasn't sure about.

I think the fact that time is running out causes me to miss more questions when the time is counting down, rather than question difficulty. Sure the questions are harder, but I find I can answer them pretty easily if I'm only worried about getting the right answer. Finishing the first questions faster helped me a lot.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”