help from those who can

Re: help from those who can

Postby loser148 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiersten and Wardboro...

Thank for the taking the time to write.

The information on the U of U is invaluable. The U of Nevada is one that I hoping a strong statement may help me get in despite the 148 but I really don't know? I think water rights are going to become major issues for these states along with development and those areas would be fun careers. I'm willing to take a chance on that school if they'd take a chance on me! :D

Boalt, I figured was out of reach but Tom has such a nice review about diversity and overcoming hardships. I suppose it's good marketing...

Thank you also for mentioning an addendum about the ongoing classes and MBA aspirations. I'm simply tired of my life and just want to move forward and finish a JD and start practicing. The sad part, is that my age and my female status, would probably lead most to believe that I'm a statistical risk w.o. any plans on finishing. How does one convey that life really set me back a decade without sounding desperate or wretched?

If anyone has read this far along, and you haven't determined a major yet and are still in school, make sure you end up with something useful. Trying to re-do everything later on in the life is close to impossible!!! Not completely impossible, but extraordinarily difficult anyhoo....

Re: help from those who can

Postby tomwatts » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:00 pm

loser148 wrote:I'll check out your site and see what I think.

Our website is frankly pretty hard to navigate. Let me know if you have any questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”