. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
youfutube

New

Post by youfutube » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Last edited by youfutube on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Re: Desperate! Please Help!

Post by vanwinkle » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 pm

This might be illegal.

youfutube

New

Post by youfutube » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 pm

yeah i know.....but it's the only way to get it before Feb game day....

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Almost guaranteed, the LSAC is veeeery touchy about their IP. I feel like there are cyber-skeezes looking to pick up the test from N00bs and sell it or something, nothing concrete but this kind of thing makes me suspicious.

kazu

Gold

Post by kazu » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Honestly, I don't think that getting this PT will make any difference for your February lsat score. And I wish doing this (posts/PMs asking for the PDF) were grounds for being banned because it's getting to be annoying.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

youfutube

New

Post by youfutube » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm

yeah I understand where you're coming from, but I really hope someone here could help me out, I'm being completely honest about my situation.

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I can certainly understand the desire to have the test... especially where folks would be willing to pay but the product just isn't available yet. I wish LSAC offered a fee-based download...

spearnreel

New

Post by spearnreel » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm

youfutube wrote:Could someone please send me a PDF version of the Dec LSAT? I'm signed up for the Feb test so it's pretty much impossible for me to order it from LSAC and have it in time. I really wanna test myself with the latest PT out there :cry: . Thank you very much for your help!

email: youfutube@gmail.com
Sounds like one way to get on that NBC dateline show...

itsfine

Bronze

Post by itsfine » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

why..why...why dont... why dont ya have seat....

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

AudacityofHope

New

Post by AudacityofHope » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Looks like Amazon will release it Dec 30...oh, wait, that's today.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=s ... 59&x=0&y=0

loser148

New

Post by loser148 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Gosh, as one who JUST went through what you're going through, I MUST tell you to NOT SWEAT it. I ordered EVERY test from LSAC and studied 10 books just to get a 148. I don't know your background, but I just want to help ease your concern about the most recent test. The December test was similar to all the others and there's a reason it isn't available. BUT having the December test to study WON'T HELP YOU. I promise!!!! JUST prepare, study previous LSATs and you'll understand the nature of the questions. It truly is about the type of questions and learning the process. The actual LSAT is irrelevant. Just do a ton of practice tests from various years. ALSO, and I learned at the last moment, there are videos on YOUTUBE that can also help with various and recent questions and will really help prepare you for any future LSAT. Hope this helps!!!

youfutube

New

Post by youfutube » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 am

Hey loser148, I know what you mean, it's just that I've already ran out of material, and I'm currently redoing PTs, so the Dec test will help.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 am

youfutube wrote:Hey loser148, I know what you mean, it's just that I've already ran out of material, and I'm currently redoing PTs, so the Dec test will help.
I have looked up your IP address, cross-referenced this with DNS registry lists, contacted your service provider and obtained your name and personal information, and blanket E-mailled various law schools and LSAC with notifications that you are attempting to illegally purchase LSAC materials on this site, with a link back to this forum.

Enjoy your rejections.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

loser148

New

Post by loser148 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Oh, wow, you've done ALL of them? If you know all the tests and all the questions and how to answer them, then you have NOTHING to worry about! :D

BenJ

Silver

Post by BenJ » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Another PT is NOT going to help you. PTs are important, but only to a point. If you've done every single PT out there already, you stand to gain very little from doing one more. If you're still having trouble, I would recommend a new approach to studying (presumably, a new study book or prep course), not frenetically taking PTs over and over again.

Tanicius

Gold

Post by Tanicius » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
youfutube wrote:Hey loser148, I know what you mean, it's just that I've already ran out of material, and I'm currently redoing PTs, so the Dec test will help.
I have looked up your IP address, cross-referenced this with DNS registry lists, contacted your service provider and obtained your name and personal information, and blanket E-mailled various law schools and LSAC with notifications that you are attempting to illegally purchase LSAC materials on this site, with a link back to this forum.

Enjoy your rejections.
If you actually did this, you're like TLS's own Judge Holden, and Youfutube would be that poor preacher at the beginning of the book... :lol:

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”