STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Am I the only one? I called lsac but they're closed of course. I have no holds, etc.

Why!!!????

User avatar
nematoad
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby nematoad » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

no i have a friends that's also waiting... good luck, at least now you know you're not alone :P

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:09 pm

nematoad wrote:no i have a friends that's also waiting... good luck, at least now you know you're not alone :P


THANKS! that's all i needed. that and a bong hit.

Grad09
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby Grad09 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Dude you are not alone. I'm in good standing and haven't heard back. I'm checking my blackberry every 60 seconds like clockwork.

The scores aren't released in numberical order are they?

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:16 pm

what do you mean? numerical by LSAC #? or by score?

I was just assuming the delay had to do with double-checking / handscoring 180s.

Am I right or am I right?

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm

how long does LSAC typically drag this out???

Are there always some people who don't get their scores until quite late in the day?

The email date has changed from 1/04/10 to 12/28/09, but the boxes remain blank.

What % has already received a score? Seems like 90%, but I wonder if it's more like 50%.

athena
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby athena » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Received the score in the morning. It's strange how some got and some have not.

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

now i feel like something weird happened... anyone else still waiting?

lawhawk
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby lawhawk » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

that's crazy man. I guess they don't usually come out in the AM so it's tough to know. But if your email date has changed I wouldn't panic. But I'll bet today has been long and tough -- especially knowing about that -14 curve.

sostill
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:40 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby sostill » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Not unusual at all. Back in Sept., test-takers in my area were getting their scores in the early afternoon and I did not get mine until 9 or 10 PM I think.

So yeah, I was once where you were, and I really hope you get your numbers soon.

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 pm

thanks. it's good to know it's normal. doesn't feel like it because of how excited everyone else seems to be having gotten their scores 12 hrs ago. i will survive.

lawhawk
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby lawhawk » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 pm

yeah I didn't get mine until 11

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 am

It's now past midnight Pacific time, and I still have not received my score. The "score email date" changed to 12-28-09 in the morning, but that is the only change in my account. It seems as though everyone else has received their scores, so I wonder whether there may be something wrong?

I'm quite anxious, obviously.

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:00 pm

I realize no one but me is concerned about this, but I have nowhere else to complain.

I got them on the phone today and apparently there was something wrong with my answer sheet. They have it... it's not lost... but their skeleton crew apparently has no one capable of scanning my answer sheet and I will have to wait until Monday to know my score.

op-ti
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby op-ti » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm

j2d3 wrote:I realize no one but me is concerned about this, but I have nowhere else to complain.

I got them on the phone today and apparently there was something wrong with my answer sheet. They have it... it's not lost... but their skeleton crew apparently has no one capable of scanning my answer sheet and I will have to wait until Monday to know my score.



I would have rather waited to know my horrid score :evil:

You got a 180 anyway--what better way to start the new years :D

User avatar
j2d3
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby j2d3 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

op-ti wrote:
j2d3 wrote:I realize no one but me is concerned about this, but I have nowhere else to complain.

I got them on the phone today and apparently there was something wrong with my answer sheet. They have it... it's not lost... but their skeleton crew apparently has no one capable of scanning my answer sheet and I will have to wait until Monday to know my score.



I would have rather waited to know my horrid score :evil:

You got a 180 anyway--what better way to start the new years :D


I have managed to convince myself that because you can get 3 wrong and still get a 180 with the curve on the December test, I really might have done it, and that's what's going on... I've seen people say an investigation happens when someone's score increases greatly. I have not taken the test before, but I have an absent from Feb. 2008. Maybe that set some kind of flag.

I've been trying to come up with alternate scenarios but they all seem just as unlikely, or more unlikely, than getting a 180. Plus, since I have to wait and since I'm supposed to be celebrating a new year and all, living in a world where I believe I got a 180 is pretty awesome.

I hope Monday makes my fantasy-land a reality.

angioletto
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby angioletto » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am

I am interested to hear what happens.....

antonin
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby antonin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 am

j2d3 wrote:
op-ti wrote:
j2d3 wrote:I realize no one but me is concerned about this, but I have nowhere else to complain.

I got them on the phone today and apparently there was something wrong with my answer sheet. They have it... it's not lost... but their skeleton crew apparently has no one capable of scanning my answer sheet and I will have to wait until Monday to know my score.



I would have rather waited to know my horrid score :evil:

You got a 180 anyway--what better way to start the new years :D


I have managed to convince myself that because you can get 3 wrong and still get a 180 with the curve on the December test, I really might have done it, and that's what's going on... I've seen people say an investigation happens when someone's score increases greatly. I have not taken the test before, but I have an absent from Feb. 2008. Maybe that set some kind of flag.

I've been trying to come up with alternate scenarios but they all seem just as unlikely, or more unlikely, than getting a 180. Plus, since I have to wait and since I'm supposed to be celebrating a new year and all, living in a world where I believe I got a 180 is pretty awesome.

I hope Monday makes my fantasy-land a reality.



Or they lost it. So, they tell you to come by their office and they will give you a new one and score it on the second, in front of your eyes.

User avatar
monkeyboy
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby monkeyboy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

antonin wrote:
j2d3 wrote:
op-ti wrote:
j2d3 wrote:I realize no one but me is concerned about this, but I have nowhere else to complain.

I got them on the phone today and apparently there was something wrong with my answer sheet. They have it... it's not lost... but their skeleton crew apparently has no one capable of scanning my answer sheet and I will have to wait until Monday to know my score.



I would have rather waited to know my horrid score :evil:

You got a 180 anyway--what better way to start the new years :D


I have managed to convince myself that because you can get 3 wrong and still get a 180 with the curve on the December test, I really might have done it, and that's what's going on... I've seen people say an investigation happens when someone's score increases greatly. I have not taken the test before, but I have an absent from Feb. 2008. Maybe that set some kind of flag.

I've been trying to come up with alternate scenarios but they all seem just as unlikely, or more unlikely, than getting a 180. Plus, since I have to wait and since I'm supposed to be celebrating a new year and all, living in a world where I believe I got a 180 is pretty awesome.

I hope Monday makes my fantasy-land a reality.



Or they lost it. So, they tell you to come by their office and they will give you a new one and score it on the second, in front of your eyes.


Yo, what is the good word, j2d3? I hope all is well and you scored a 180.

User avatar
kswiss
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby kswiss » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

whatever happened with your score?

I'm still waiting on mine. Pissed as hell that they haven't processed my fee waiver yet.

UTexas
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby UTexas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm

No news? I hope everything worked out well.

User avatar
llawguru
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby llawguru » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm

What happened did LSAC Police arrest you?

User avatar
llawguru
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby llawguru » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Image

User avatar
rw2264
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:59 am

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby rw2264 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

llawguru wrote:Image


this made me LOL

User avatar
monkeyboy
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Re: STILL WAITING - December 2009 LSAT Scores

Postby monkeyboy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 am

j2d3 wrote:Am I the only one? I called lsac but they're closed of course. I have no holds, etc.

Why!!!????


I'm a little curious as to what happened with this guy's score.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Instrumental, ThatOneAfrican and 8 guests