Girls

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
gustrock
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 am

Girls

Postby gustrock » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Where the girls at?
Last edited by gustrock on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
samer
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Girls

Postby samer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Stay away from Detroit. Everything in that city is ugly

User avatar
hoopsguy6
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Girls

Postby hoopsguy6 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 pm

You are going to go far in life.

User avatar
MTal
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:47 pm

Re: Girls

Postby MTal » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 pm

If those are the schools you are actually considering, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.

APimpNamedSlickback
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Re: Girls

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm

that you made this post probably lends some insight into why you're picking from that list of schools. good luck!!!

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Girls

Postby Renzo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 pm

MTal wrote:If you're going to pick between those schools based on the answer to this question, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.


Fixt.

User avatar
hoopsguy6
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Girls

Postby hoopsguy6 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Renzo wrote:
MTal wrote:If you're going to pick between those schools based on the answer to this question, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.


Fixed.


Fixed.

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Girls

Postby Renzo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 pm

hoopsguy6 wrote:
Renzo wrote:
MTal wrote:If you're going to pick between those schools based on the answer to this question, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.


Fixed.


Fixt.



Fixt.

User avatar
Georgiana
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Girls

Postby Georgiana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Renzo wrote:
hoopsguy6 wrote:
Renzo wrote:
MTal wrote:If you're going to pick between those schools based on the answer to this question, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.


Fixed.


Fixt.



Fixt.

Funny :lol:

I'm a fan of fixt. I think the word should be officially changed.

And to OP: Don't pick based on attractiveness of females because...
1) The ones there now will be 2L/3Ls when you get there and NONE of them will want to date a 1L. NONE.
2) Attractive girls will distract you from class and studying. You need TOP grades if you're going to any of those schools for any shot at a worthwhile job.
3) Hot girls get jobs. They are hot and men are often in charge of hiring. Its a nice perk for them but it'll suck for you when they get a job and you don't.

User avatar
theanomalie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 am

Re: Girls

Postby theanomalie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 pm

samer wrote:Stay away from Detroit. Everything in that city is ugly

huh? The city of Detroit has plenty of beautiful women

User avatar
biggamejames
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Re: Girls

Postby biggamejames » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Georgiana wrote:And to OP: Don't pick based on attractiveness of females because...
1) The ones there now will be 2L/3Ls when you get there and NONE of them will want to date a 1L. NONE.
2) Attractive girls will distract you from class and studying. You need TOP grades if you're going to any of those schools for any shot at a worthwhile job.
3) Hot girls get jobs. They are hot and men are often in charge of hiring. Its a nice perk for them but it'll suck for you when they get a job and you don't.

4) Every heard the cliche about pissing in your own pool? Don't fuck around with classmates.

User avatar
Georgiana
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Girls

Postby Georgiana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm

biggamejames wrote:
Georgiana wrote:And to OP: Don't pick based on attractiveness of females because...
1) The ones there now will be 2L/3Ls when you get there and NONE of them will want to date a 1L. NONE.
2) Attractive girls will distract you from class and studying. You need TOP grades if you're going to any of those schools for any shot at a worthwhile job.
3) Hot girls get jobs. They are hot and men are often in charge of hiring. Its a nice perk for them but it'll suck for you when they get a job and you don't.

4) Every heard the cliche about pissing in your own pool? Don't fuck around with classmates.

Really? We've got a pretty good looking female class... you wouldn't go for any of them?

User avatar
biggamejames
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Re: Girls

Postby biggamejames » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Georgiana wrote:
biggamejames wrote:
Georgiana wrote:And to OP: Don't pick based on attractiveness of females because...
1) The ones there now will be 2L/3Ls when you get there and NONE of them will want to date a 1L. NONE.
2) Attractive girls will distract you from class and studying. You need TOP grades if you're going to any of those schools for any shot at a worthwhile job.
3) Hot girls get jobs. They are hot and men are often in charge of hiring. Its a nice perk for them but it'll suck for you when they get a job and you don't.

4) Every heard the cliche about pissing in your own pool? Don't fuck around with classmates.

Really? We've got a pretty good looking female class... you wouldn't go for any of them?

Second semester of my 3L year, sure :mrgreen:

But I will say that the 2L ladies of Penn Law are exceptionally gorgeous and charming - present company included, I'm sure.

User avatar
WhiskeyGuy
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Girls

Postby WhiskeyGuy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm

MTal wrote:If those are the schools you are actually considering, you have a lot bigger things to worry about.


Ironic.

User avatar
Georgiana
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Girls

Postby Georgiana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 pm

biggamejames wrote:
Georgiana wrote:
biggamejames wrote:
Georgiana wrote:And to OP: Don't pick based on attractiveness of females because...
1) The ones there now will be 2L/3Ls when you get there and NONE of them will want to date a 1L. NONE.
2) Attractive girls will distract you from class and studying. You need TOP grades if you're going to any of those schools for any shot at a worthwhile job.
3) Hot girls get jobs. They are hot and men are often in charge of hiring. Its a nice perk for them but it'll suck for you when they get a job and you don't.

4) Every heard the cliche about pissing in your own pool? Don't fuck around with classmates.

Really? We've got a pretty good looking female class... you wouldn't go for any of them?

Second semester of my 3L year, sure :mrgreen:

But I will say that the 2L ladies of Penn Law are exceptionally gorgeous and charming - present company included, I'm sure.

How terribly charming of you :wink:

If only you knew who I am....

User avatar
vtjas81
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:11 pm

Re: Girls

Postby vtjas81 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 pm

law school chicks are ugly. Just take a look at the undergrads to compare. Night and day...

gocubs2010
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: Girls

Postby gocubs2010 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 am

the one thing to keep in mind when it comes to the attractiveness of female law school students is that you will be studying a great deal. you will have classes with generally the same group of people. you won't have the time to go out and enjoy the real world as often. so, you spend time with them since it's your only option. even if they aren't models or really really hot you don't have the time to go elsewhere. i remember one of my friends calling them "hastings hot". they may be fairly attractive, but not as hot as outsiders. you make due with who is around you.

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Girls

Postby pikalove » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 am

There are hot girls everywhere.... getting them can be a different story. Focus on the latter, not the former.

User avatar
superflush
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:45 am

Re: Girls

Postby superflush » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 am

3. Santa Clara
5. West Virginia
7. Loyola New Orleans

These are the only ones that have a chance of anything good. Both with girls and jobs.

ChrisC
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:32 am

Re: Girls

Postby ChrisC » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

West Virginia?








.... West Virgnia?


Yeah, I think I have a copy of their viewbook: http://www.Peopleofwalmart.com/index.php

User avatar
superflush
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:45 am

Re: Girls

Postby superflush » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 pm

ChrisC wrote:West Virginia?
.... West Virgnia?
Yeah, I think I have a copy of their viewbook


Hey, this is about the girls. It is not about them being hicks or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_school#Rankings
http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1 ... CBsQsAQwAA
--LinkRemoved--

User avatar
crazycanuck
Posts: 3049
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Re: Girls

Postby crazycanuck » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I FOUND COOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Cooley wears bootylicious shorts.

User avatar
superflush
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:45 am

Re: Girls

Postby superflush » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Stop. You're creating a negative atmosphere.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Girls

Postby MC Southstar » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

One would hope that being in law school means they have a higher probability of having other attractive qualities... not too confident on that one though.

User avatar
TTH
Posts: 10384
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Girls

Postby TTH » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 pm

superflush wrote:
ChrisC wrote:West Virginia?
.... West Virgnia?
Yeah, I think I have a copy of their viewbook


Hey, this is about the girls. It is not about them being hicks or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_school#Rankings
http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1 ... CBsQsAQwAA
--LinkRemoved--


+1

And WVU isn't all that hickish. Morgantown feels more like a wannabe Pittsburgh than West Virginia.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests