Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Bulla wrote:Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.


Yes. How are you not getting what people are trying to say? Everyone is asking: Why do you think Northwestern is different from/worse than Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:52 pm

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
Bulla wrote:
devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.


So you don't know. You can't say since you don't know the donations aren't being used that way. No wonder you didn't get Northwestern. That's LSAT 101.


We both posed the question dummy. Mouse doesn't have the evidence neither do I.


Burden of proof is on you lmao. You sound like our current president.


You're fake news! What's your sources ?
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.


As I told you before... my main issue is singling out NU. Once you stop that we can start discussing the group of elite law schools you claim to be talking about. But as it stands you come off as a bitter rejected student because you claim to have a problem with the elite schools but only want to focus on NU. I'm not saying you have sound arguments against the rest of the elite law schools. But widening your scope would at least take away some of the vibe of being bitter about rejection


Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


.


We both posed the question dummy. Mouse doesn't have the evidence neither do I.


The solution to your whole everyone jumping in is simple. STOP SINGLING SCHOOLS OUT! Discuss them as a group! And I agree with your statement that you don't have any evidence. Which is perhaps why you should stop making wild accusations? I mean it's kind of a new concept but when you have evidence to support what you say it makes you seem like you know what you're talking about. And then maybe. Just maybe, that evidence will lead others to look at it and say hey, that's a good point. Until you are able to do this you will continue being attacked for having no evidence and simply being bitter because your 164 didn't meet the cutoff.
Last edited by Jclubb on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devilsadvocatetroll
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby devilsadvocatetroll » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 pm

^ I think you quoted me before i fixed the quotes. This makes me look like im saying what OP is writing and I can't stand being confused with this illogical buffoon. Can you please fix.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:55 pm

No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:^ I think you quoted me before i fixed the quotes. This makes me look like im saying what OP is writing and I can't stand being confused with this illogical buffoon. Can you please fix.


Lmao I feel sorry for you. The buffoon is the one worrying about some quotes.
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eminentdomain
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:02 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby eminentdomain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?


So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.


Check out how much NU's scholarships increased from 2014 to post-Pritzker donation in 2016.

www.law.northwestern.edu/admissions/dis ... Report.pdf
www.law.northwestern.edu/admissions/fac ... Report.pdf

With more than 70% of total students receiving grants ($15,000/$27,000/$50,000 being the 25th/median/75th) as opposed to 44.3% in 2014, NU is clearly one of the most generous law schools now.

To give you an idea about how much some other T14s give to their students:

www-cdn.law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Std509InfoReport-21-22-12-07-2016-13-17-56.pdf

www.law.nyu.edu/sites/default/files/NYU ... Report.pdf

hls.harvard.edu/content/uploads/2016/12/2016-Standard-509-Information-Report.pdf

www.law.virginia.edu/pdf/aba/2016aba.pdf

Not even close.

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:57 pm

blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.


Yes. How are you not getting what people are trying to say? Everyone is asking: Why do you think Northwestern is different from/worse than Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


answer please

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 pm

blueapple wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.


Yes. How are you not getting what people are trying to say? Everyone is asking: Why do you think Northwestern is different from/worse than Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


answer please


i did in my previous post if you can go back and re-read.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 pm

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:^ I think you quoted me before i fixed the quotes. This makes me look like im saying what OP is writing and I can't stand being confused with this illogical buffoon. Can you please fix.


Too lazy to edit yours so I just deleted that portion. Hope that helps lol

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.


Yes. How are you not getting what people are trying to say? Everyone is asking: Why do you think Northwestern is different from/worse than Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


answer please


i did in my previous post if you can go back and re-read.


I didn't see this supposed answer. Could you please copy and paste. If not I will just assume there was no answer. Thanks

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.


Yes. How are you not getting what people are trying to say? Everyone is asking: Why do you think Northwestern is different from/worse than Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


answer please


i did in my previous post if you can go back and re-read.


You did not.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 pm

If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


If we're talking about what we actually want... I know at least for me I'd like you to have a bit of evidence before making accusations and not single out schools for doing things everyone does. We don't need to call out any school to have a discussion about these practices you claim are so terrible. We could talk about them as this thing called a group. It's like a collection of similar things and when you talk about it people understand that you're making statements that generalize across all those on the group.

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


Do you think that my picture is Nancy Pelosi?

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU


I like how you talk about the weather... which was the nonserious part of the post. And ignore the request to support your argument, the substantive part of my post.

Also you can't even support yourself on the weather. Saying it's beautiful right after saying it's cold. Can't even find evidence to support your own statements about weather (This weather part is a joke. Please respond to serious part. What has been hypocritical on here?)

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 pm

blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


Do you think that my picture is Nancy Pelosi?


You're fake news. I won't answer you.

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU


I like how you talk about the weather... which was the nonserious part of the post. And ignore the request to support your argument, the substantive part of my post.

Also you can't even support yourself on the weather. Saying it's beautiful right after saying it's cold. Can't even find evidence to support your own statements about weather (This weather part is a joke. Please respond to serious part. What has been hypocritical on here?)


You need a cold shower. It works after a hangover.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


Do you think that my picture is Nancy Pelosi?


You're fake news. I won't answer you.

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU


I like how you talk about the weather... which was the nonserious part of the post. And ignore the request to support your argument, the substantive part of my post.

Also you can't even support yourself on the weather. Saying it's beautiful right after saying it's cold. Can't even find evidence to support your own statements about weather (This weather part is a joke. Please respond to serious part. What has been hypocritical on here?)


You need a cold shower. It works after a hangover.


Umm.... did I miss something? I have no idea where the hangover thing came from but we are still looking for answers to a few questions. The hypocritical one and where in this post you talked about why singling out NU was justified. Unless of course there are no answers because we have not been hypocritical and you never did answer the other question and are now changing the subject to hangovers because you finally realized you were wrong.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:26 pm

So is the general consensus here that op has no evidence to support anything and rather than talk about elite law schools as a group she wants to pick on NU because she is bitter about being rejected. At least this is what I have gotten from this thread. Anyone other than op is welcome to share other insights I may have missed

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:27 pm

You simply don't like actual facts so you're coming up with the dodging statement of singling out NU. The original topic cited comments to ABA and diversity, and among the law schools which signed the letter was NU. If Yale and Harvard signed that letter as well, i would have dragged them into this topic as I don't like the way Asha markets Yale on twitter.
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Jclubb wrote:So is the general consensus here that op has no evidence to support anything and rather than talk about elite law schools as a group she wants to pick on NU because she is bitter about being rejected. At least this is what I have gotten from this thread. Anyone other than op is welcome to share other insights I may have missed


She also thinks that Nancy Pelosi moonlights as Jessica Walter

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 28048
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


Do you think that my picture is Nancy Pelosi?


You're fake news. I won't answer you.

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU


I like how you talk about the weather... which was the nonserious part of the post. And ignore the request to support your argument, the substantive part of my post.

Also you can't even support yourself on the weather. Saying it's beautiful right after saying it's cold. Can't even find evidence to support your own statements about weather (This weather part is a joke. Please respond to serious part. What has been hypocritical on here?)


You need a cold shower. It works after a hangover.

If you're going to resort to these kinds of answers to 2 people who have actually substantively engaged you I'll just lock the thread (inb4: THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE HOURS AGO NONY)

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:31 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:
Bulla wrote:If you want, i can always make a new topic with a poll about all these law schools practice. I bet you we can see Asha jumping on TLS with a reply saying "we care about you and you and yes you there" Lets call them all out since our fan Pelosi here is naming them and others want to see other Top tier law schools being called out.

Yale, Harvard, Stanford, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Michigan, Duke, Penn, UVA, Berkeley, Cornell, Georgetown, UT...?


Do you think that my picture is Nancy Pelosi?


You're fake news. I won't answer you.

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:No wonder many can't speak up their mind here because of this ganging behavior. Fortunately for you, it is cold today in Chicago and i don't mind the crazy hypocritical heat.


Evidence of hypocritical heat? Also 66 degrees is not cold. At most it's chilly but I think it's pretty comfortable outside.


It is beautiful outside as i am out right now by the water tower with my cell typing on TLS. I am a block away from NU


I like how you talk about the weather... which was the nonserious part of the post. And ignore the request to support your argument, the substantive part of my post.

Also you can't even support yourself on the weather. Saying it's beautiful right after saying it's cold. Can't even find evidence to support your own statements about weather (This weather part is a joke. Please respond to serious part. What has been hypocritical on here?)


You need a cold shower. It works after a hangover.

If you're going to resort to these kinds of answers to 2 people who have actually substantively engaged you I'll just lock the thread (inb4: THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE HOURS AGO NONY)


They've been attacking me non stop trying to hijack this topic in many ways and i ignored them many times. I was simply responding to them in the same manner that they did initially. Their French comments ? But for the sake of this discussion, i will ignore them.
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Bulla wrote:You simply don't like actual facts so you're coming up with the dodging statement of singling out. The original topic cited comments to ABA and among the law schools which signed the letter was NU. If Yale and Harvard signed that letter as well, i would have dragged them into this topic as I don't like the way Asha markets Yale on twitter.


Oh I thought we'd already concluded that the signing of that proves they care and are trying to make a difference. Because they are speaking out and trying to change the way the aba does things. im pretty sure earlier itt we proved this actually hurts your case but anyone other than op is welcome to correct me. Or if op can provide other support than her own opinions I'm welcome to listen to that as well.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests