Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
cavalier1138
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby cavalier1138 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Bulla wrote:You're the one who said 164 was a shitty score, obviously you're crazy.


When did I say that?

RedPurpleBlue
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Everyone, as I said several pages ago, you should stop responding to this thread. You're going to be as successful converting OP from unreasonable logic to reasonable logic as you would be converting Reagan Republicans into communists. You're wasting your time. OP is daft.

fredfred
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby fredfred » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:26 pm

RedPurpleBlue wrote:Everyone, as I said several pages ago, you should stop responding to this thread. You're going to be as successful converting OP from unreasonable logic to reasonable logic as you would be converting Reagan Republicans into communists. You're wasting your time. OP is daft.


Well to be truthful, Regan republicans are probably closer to communism than to the isolationist, racist wing of the Republican party currently in control.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:35 pm

RedPurpleBlue wrote:Everyone, as I said several pages ago, you should stop responding to this thread. You're going to be as successful converting OP from unreasonable logic to reasonable logic as you would be converting Reagan Republicans into communists. You're wasting your time. OP is daft.


Go away cupcake. I see you don't like this topic, you don't have to participate in it. Just tell us you're an NU student.

Big Dog wrote:
Yes they make one or two exceptions http://northwestern.lawschoolnumbers.com/stats/1617 2 admitted applicants with 173 LSAT and 2.7 GPA


fwiw: for the sake of diversity, emphasis on GPA is much more important, i.e., revers splitter. There are plenty of diverse students pulling down A's in 'Studies' majors at colleges with high admissions rates.


But others will say that if they screw their undergrad GPA, they will find redemption in higher LSAT score. I can understand both argument but as it stands law school value LSAT more than GPA regardless of your undergraduate major.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

Well more good news are coming to everyone. JB Pritzker goes and donate $100 million to NU to help students in need and asks to be elected a governor for Illinois but NU goes on tuition increase. A staggering 61k a year for a JD. Some institutions are crazy beyond any means.

According to NU's website JD tuition for 2017-2018 is going to be $61,784. Seems like a steep increase, especially with Pritzker gift and the commitment to make law school more affordable


http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... d/tuition/

Can you object ? Class of 2020

Dean Rodriquez how are you helping diversity with tuition increase.
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavalier1138
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby cavalier1138 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Bulla wrote:Good news everyone. JB Pritzker goes and donate $100 million to NU to help students in need and asks to be elected a governor for Illinois but NU goes on tuition increase. A staggering 61k a year for a JD. Some institutions are crazy beyond any means.

According to NU's website JD tuition for 2017-2018 is going to be $61,784. Seems like a steep increase, especially with Pritzker gift and the commitment to make law school more affordable


http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... d/tuition/

Can you object ? Class of 2020


Cutting edge reporting. It's a good thing you didn't get in, or you'd have to deal with paying the same tuition as pretty much every other private school student in the country.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:01 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:
Bulla wrote:Good news everyone. JB Pritzker goes and donate $100 million to NU to help students in need and asks to be elected a governor for Illinois but NU goes on tuition increase. A staggering 61k a year for a JD. Some institutions are crazy beyond any means.

According to NU's website JD tuition for 2017-2018 is going to be $61,784. Seems like a steep increase, especially with Pritzker gift and the commitment to make law school more affordable


http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... d/tuition/

Can you object ? Class of 2020


Cutting edge reporting. It's a good thing you didn't get in, or you'd have to deal with paying the same tuition as pretty much every other private school student in the country.


My bf is in and he doesn't like it much. He can't wait to graduate. Aside from this lets call it elite school for the elite. If you can afford it, you're in, if not bye bye. Quality education is not for everyone. Please spare me the excuse. Mommy and Daddy must be paying those tuition for you ?

Do you think a JD is worth that much regardless of where you get it from ? You still pass the bar just like everyone else from different law schools and you meet different people from different backgrounds in the court on daily basis.

You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:06 pm

I wonder if OP's boyfriend goes to Northwestern

User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby emkay625 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Mods, can you please change the thread title to: White Girl with Mediocre LSAT Score is Mad BC Her Boyfriend Got into Northwestern and She Didn't

Because it would save us all a lot of time.
Last edited by emkay625 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
41262
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby 41262 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm

op can we get a verdict on some other schools? how're you feeling about the rest of the T14 on the diversity front?

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 pm

blueapple wrote:I wonder if OP's boyfriend goes to Northwestern


You're a Pelosi fan!

User avatar
blueapple
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby blueapple » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Bulla wrote:
blueapple wrote:I wonder if OP's boyfriend goes to Northwestern


You're a Pelosi fan!


idgi

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Bulla wrote:Good news everyone. JB Pritzker goes and donate $100 million to NU to help students in need and asks to be elected a governor for Illinois but NU goes on tuition increase. A staggering 61k a year for a JD. Some institutions are crazy beyond any means.

According to NU's website JD tuition for 2017-2018 is going to be $61,784. Seems like a steep increase, especially with Pritzker gift and the commitment to make law school more affordable


http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... d/tuition/

Can you object ? Class of 2020


It seems to me the gift is being given out in the form of large scholarships. I will be paying a very small fraction of that increased tuition. Maybe wait to see how much people get in scholarships before shaming a school for increasing tuition. Also I'm pretty sure most if not all the top law schools also raise their tuition nearly every year. NU still isn't as expensive as NYU and you don't have as high of a COL. Stop making this about NU and maybe people will quit thinking you're bitter about not getting in. Tuition increases suck but all schools do it. So yea NU increasing tuition is bad. But stop making it about one school when they all do it. I don't think there's a way to know yet but I'm guessing the amount of money handed out in the form of scholarships will be higher this year which will make law school more affordable for people like me. If I'm wrong and they gave out less money this year then yes be angry with NU but otherwise stop picking on them.

Fwiw I would not be attending had I not received a massive scholarship because mommy and daddy aren't paying for me.

And please stop equating your bfs opinion to a general consensus. Maybe he hates it there. So what? I'm sure people hate your law school too. I have talked to a lot of people who thing NU is great. Anecdotal evidence does not help you. This is the same as that congressman who brought a snowball in to prove global warming is a hoax. (Idc whether you believe in climate change or not as long as we agree that is a stupid way to prove anything)

Also all JDs are not created equal. The school you go to matters for employment prospects. Median at Cooley does not equal median at Harvard. And you may meet people from different backgrounds all the time but in biglaw most of those people will have gone to one of those "elite" schools you seem to hate so much.

cavalier1138
Posts: 4312
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby cavalier1138 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm

blueapple wrote:I wonder if OP's boyfriend goes to Northwestern


Maybe? It's hard to tell.

Bulla wrote:My bf is in and he doesn't like it much. He can't wait to graduate. Aside from this lets call it elite school for the elite. If you can afford it, you're in, if not bye bye. Quality education is not for everyone. Please spare me the excuse. Mommy and Daddy must be paying those tuition for you ?

Do you think a JD is worth that much regardless of where you get it from ? You still pass the bar just like everyone else from different law schools and you meet different people from different backgrounds in the court on daily basis.


This actually might qualify as the most idiotic post you've made. You cannot be against the government allowing students to take out the full price of attendance in loans and bitch about how schools are only letting people in who can afford it. But in order:

1. I have a decent scholarship and am financing the rest of my education with loans/earnings. Not that it was any of your business in the first place, but since you're so fucking delusional that you think everyone at decent schools is rich, I figured I should break the news to you: you're an idiot.
2. No, I don't think a JD should cost this much, but that's what happens when you don't regulate education costs.
3. Yes, everyone passes the bar. You must be some kind of genius to know these things.
4. No, not every JD is created equal. A JD from a top school opens doors that a JD from a school like Loyola doesn't.
5. This has absolutely nothing to do with diversity, as has been pointed out again and again and again and again. The financial barriers to actually attending law school are pretty meaningless for students from different backgrounds thanks to the loan system. The barriers to entry have far more to do with disparities in educational opportunities and the financial barriers to preparing for the LSAT (although those are less of a hurdle if you don't have to buy a prep course).

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 pm

emkay625 wrote:Mods, can you please change the thread title to: White Girl with Mediocre LSAT Score is Mad BC Her Boyfriend Got into Northwestern and She Didn't

Because it would save us all a lot of time.


I second this.

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 28105
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:23 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


This.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:25 pm

So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 28105
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?


So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.

Jclubb
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Jclubb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.


As I told you before... my main issue is singling out NU. Once you stop that we can start discussing the group of elite law schools you claim to be talking about. But as it stands you come off as a bitter rejected student because you claim to have a problem with the elite schools but only want to focus on NU. I'm not saying you have sound arguments against the rest of the elite law schools. But widening your scope would at least take away some of the vibe of being bitter about rejection

devilsadvocatetroll
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby devilsadvocatetroll » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Bulla wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?


So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.


So you don't know. You can't say since you don't know, the donations aren't being used that way. No wonder you didn't get Northwestern. That's LSAT 101.
Last edited by devilsadvocatetroll on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bulla
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby Bulla » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.


As I told you before... my main issue is singling out NU. Once you stop that we can start discussing the group of elite law schools you claim to be talking about. But as it stands you come off as a bitter rejected student because you claim to have a problem with the elite schools but only want to focus on NU. I'm not saying you have sound arguments against the rest of the elite law schools. But widening your scope would at least take away some of the vibe of being bitter about rejection


Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
Bulla wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?


So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.


So you don't know. You can't say since you don't know, the donations aren't being used that way. No wonder you didn't get Northwestern. That's LSAT 101.


We both posed the question dummy. Mouse doesn't have the evidence neither do I.
Last edited by Bulla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devilsadvocatetroll
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: Northwestern Law School Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez and his claim of Diversity

Postby devilsadvocatetroll » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:
Jclubb wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020


I don't think anyone said we were okay with increases. You singled out NU for this though because of some seemingly personal vendetta. And as for the breakdown I don't think that is available yet. But since 99% of your arguments are based on anecdotal evidence, I received a massive scholarship therefore they are handing out huge sums of money. (This is how you back up an argument with shoddy evidence right? Sorry I'm not used to making terrible arguments.)


Eh ? V for Vendetta

Look, Top tier law schools always seem to advocate for students and they talk often about lower tier law schools being predatory, Yale comes to mind often with Dean Asha. I am neither for and against top or bottom tier law schools.

I am for
1. Quality education.
2. Decent and affordable tuition.
3. Good reputation.

We call low tier law schools predatory and they are, lets also bring the top tier law school out from their shadow. As i told you before, don't put your head in the sand.


As I told you before... my main issue is singling out NU. Once you stop that we can start discussing the group of elite law schools you claim to be talking about. But as it stands you come off as a bitter rejected student because you claim to have a problem with the elite schools but only want to focus on NU. I'm not saying you have sound arguments against the rest of the elite law schools. But widening your scope would at least take away some of the vibe of being bitter about rejection


Then if we talk about Yale and Harvard others will jump in and say why them why not NYU and Standford. The list goes on and on.

devilsadvocatetroll wrote:
Bulla wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:So we're ok with the constant tuition increase for a JD ? Just because you can do it doesn't make it right and the norm.

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Bulla wrote:You don't get $100 million donation and decide to raise tuition on students. What is the justification ?

You use the $100 million for scholarships for students who don't have any money, while still charging for students that do.


Do we have any evidence which backs this up ? May be a breakdown of class of 2020

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?


So we're both speculating ? I don't. We don't know how these donations are being given out to class of 2020 and what is the long term vision.


So you don't know. You can't say since you don't know, the donations aren't being used that way. No wonder you didn't get Northwestern. That's LSAT 101.


We both posed the question dummy. Mouse doesn't have the evidence neither do I.


Burden of proof is on you lmao. You sound like our current president.
Last edited by devilsadvocatetroll on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests