Lenovo Laptop Suggestions Needed Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
BruiseWillis

Bronze

Re: Lenovo Laptop Suggestions Needed

Post by BruiseWillis » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:13 am

KME89 wrote:
it's allgood wrote:
KME89 wrote:My little Lenovo ThinkPad (I think it's between 10-13") is six years old. My ex put Windows 10 on it right before we broke up. I hate Windows 10. My current laptop isn't good for much other than watching movies if your face is right up against the screen. The space bar doesn't work as well as it should so when you type italllookslikethis. I need something bigger and with more storage space for school. What should I be looking for in terms of RAM and all that jazz? Is it possible to NOT have Windows 10 and still have Windows Office capabilities? I'd like to have something with a bigger screen than I've got now, but not something that weighs several pounds and is going to be a pain to carry around.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I have the Lenovo Yoga and I love it! This is the one I have: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga ... Id=5579125

I recommend 16GB of memory. I originally bought the 8GB one and returned it and the extra $$$ for 16GB was very worth it! Everything goes very quickly, I like the ability to use it as a tablet & laptop, and I love the touch screen too!
Mine just came in last night! I got a great deal on it and am so excited! Thanks all for the help and suggestions.
+1 Just bought one last week and love it so far, great machine

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 am

Also just got the same one! Liking it so far

TexasENG

Silver

Post by TexasENG » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm

PM me if you are interested in a Lenovo and I can give you the hookup on discounts. Can get into the x1 carbon (base model) for 984 right now.

FWIW, I just checked the x1 carbon on Lenovo is currently 1322.1, my corporate discount is at 984. Other models are similarly discounted.

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 pm

TexasENG wrote:PM me if you are interested in a Lenovo and I can give you the hookup on discounts. Can get into the x1 carbon (base model) for 984 right now.

FWIW, I just checked the x1 carbon on Lenovo is currently 1322.1, my corporate discount is at 984. Other models are similarly discounted.
I've always liked the carbon but idk if I could ever go back after the surface pro. Also that's an amazing deal on the carbon if anyone needs a solid laptop.

it's allgood

Bronze

Post by it's allgood » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:08 am

BruiseWillis wrote:
KME89 wrote:
it's allgood wrote:
KME89 wrote:My little Lenovo ThinkPad (I think it's between 10-13") is six years old. My ex put Windows 10 on it right before we broke up. I hate Windows 10. My current laptop isn't good for much other than watching movies if your face is right up against the screen. The space bar doesn't work as well as it should so when you type italllookslikethis. I need something bigger and with more storage space for school. What should I be looking for in terms of RAM and all that jazz? Is it possible to NOT have Windows 10 and still have Windows Office capabilities? I'd like to have something with a bigger screen than I've got now, but not something that weighs several pounds and is going to be a pain to carry around.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I have the Lenovo Yoga and I love it! This is the one I have: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga ... Id=5579125

I recommend 16GB of memory. I originally bought the 8GB one and returned it and the extra $$$ for 16GB was very worth it! Everything goes very quickly, I like the ability to use it as a tablet & laptop, and I love the touch screen too!
Mine just came in last night! I got a great deal on it and am so excited! Thanks all for the help and suggestions.
+1 Just bought one last week and love it so far, great machine
Congrats!!!! I am really glad you like it!!!!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”