I have the dumbest question in the world Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
notorious_mig

Bronze

I have the dumbest question in the world

Post by notorious_mig » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Dumb question deleted
Last edited by notorious_mig on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MadamSecretary

New

Re: I have the dumbest question in the world

Post by MadamSecretary » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I wouldn't bother contacting admissions over this, chances are they wont notice. Nothing to worry about at all.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 pm

You didn't lie, it sounds like you didn't actually know, so how could you lie? I actually would contact schools to update them with the new diagnosis, at least if you think you might ever want to request accommodations (and it might make things easier come bar app time). Some might say don't draw attention to anything mental-health-ish, so I can see this too. But at the very least, it's not a lie.

notorious_mig

Bronze

Post by notorious_mig » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:31 pm

MadamSecretary wrote:I wouldn't bother contacting admissions over this, chances are they wont notice. Nothing to worry about at all.
Ahh ok this is good to know. Yeah it only affects my personal life and not my studies so this makes sense. Thank you so much!

notorious_mig

Bronze

Post by notorious_mig » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:You didn't lie, it sounds like you didn't actually know, so how could you lie? I actually would contact schools to update them with the new diagnosis, at least if you think you might ever want to request accommodations (and it might make things easier come bar app time). Some might say don't draw attention to anything mental-health-ish, so I can see this too. But at the very least, it's not a lie.
Thank you so much! I'm thinking I won't request accommodations since it doesn't affect my studies, just my personal space. This makes me feel a lot better. Thank you again!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”