Dating?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Rigo

Re: Dating?

Postby Rigo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Ferrisjo is single. :wink:
Can you drive?

Stylnator

Postby Stylnator » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Rigo wrote:Ferrisjo is single. :wink:
Can you drive?

I actually met him tonight this is weird timing

Ferrisjso
Comptroller General of Cloudcuckooland

Postby Ferrisjso » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Stylnator wrote:
Rigo wrote:Ferrisjo is single. :wink:
Can you drive?

I actually met him tonight this is weird timing

You did?

Nebby
amateur huffpo

Postby Nebby » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:42 pm

You should date a tlser

Stylnator

Postby Stylnator » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Nebby wrote:You should date a tlser

Is it weird that my aversion to online dating doesn't really apply to tls?

Capt_Beatty

Postby Capt_Beatty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 am

To quote Trump, Donald J. from Trump: The best Golf Advice I Ever Received by Donald J. Trump, "Ninety percent of the battle is just showing up".

Hikikomorist

Postby Hikikomorist » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:46 am

Last edited by Hikikomorist on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foregetaboutdre

Postby foregetaboutdre » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am

MediocreAtBest wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
dannyswo wrote:Go to a bar. Walk up to someone you're attracted to. Say hello.

Does this actually work for people?

Side note: A woman approaches you at a bar, offers to buy you a drink. Weird, or attractive? :lol:

Happened to me in Atlantic City...kinda. I was just in the right place at the right time. I walked up to the bar to get a drink, and these two girls had three shots in front of them, saw me, and said "hey come take this shot with us!" So i did. And that was it, no conversation, no numbers exchanged haha. Still cool to get anything free at the bar as a guy, especially an overpriced bar.

3L girl and bought a round of shots and handed them to me and some 1L friends of mine, so yeah proof it happens!

snw2367

Postby snw2367 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 pm

FWIW, if you decide UConn, there's the all-women college in West Hartford and then Univ or Harford, UConn Hartford, UConn WH etc. in the area, not to mention Quinnipiac and Yale if you want to wander down to the New Haven area.

Stylnator

Postby Stylnator » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 pm

snw2367 wrote:FWIW, if you decide UConn, there's the all-women college in West Hartford and then Univ or Harford, UConn Hartford, UConn WH etc. in the area, not to mention Quinnipiac and Yale if you want to wander down to the New Haven area.

I'm not too keen on my options in CT as I've lived there my whole life and have yet to find anyone. Maybe law school will change that. (I'm straight though)

notorious_mig

Postby notorious_mig » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm

ayylmao wrote:(((quoting you because tagging isn't a thing on here))).

try TLS I hear it works great as a dating site too

Mr_Chukes

Postby Mr_Chukes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Stylnator wrote:
snw2367 wrote:FWIW, if you decide UConn, there's the all-women college in West Hartford and then Univ or Harford, UConn Hartford, UConn WH etc. in the area, not to mention Quinnipiac and Yale if you want to wander down to the New Haven area.

I'm not too keen on my options in CT as I've lived there my whole life and have yet to find anyone. Maybe law school will change that. (I'm straight though)

Probably just assumed you were a guy. I do that so much on the internet. Due to trolls pretending to be girls lol.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

Probably just assumed you were a guy. I do that so much on the internet. Due to trolls pretending to be girls lol.

And SEXISM! :x

Mr_Chukes

Postby Mr_Chukes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Rigo wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

Naw it's just a fact of life. All forums I've been on besides this one have been just dude. Dudes would be thirsty and scare the girls away if one came. If not it would be a troll lol.
Peep Teows comment in this old thread lmao.
https://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/163516/page/374#3575750

ayylmao

Postby ayylmao » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:51 pm

notorious_mig wrote:

Only if Harvard accepts you on the same day as your SO-to-be. :D

notorious_mig

Postby notorious_mig » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm

ayylmao wrote:
notorious_mig wrote:

Jessica Soban stars as The Matchmaker in this production of Fiddler on the Roof

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:38 pm

notorious_mig wrote:
ayylmao wrote:
notorious_mig wrote:

Isn't that why some schools do group interviews?

Group interviews = they can play matchmaker with someone in your group = GULC Couple = More donations to GULC

KissMyAxe

Postby KissMyAxe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Stylnator wrote:

Hey hey hey. I resent that. I'm in Connecticut, and I'm a real catch (that's what my mom always said).

Stylnator

Postby Stylnator » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 am

Rigo wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

can i date you rigo

drjekyllope

Postby drjekyllope » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 am

Stylnator wrote:Single for the past 22 years and am kind of over it. I need to date in law school but I'm scared I won't have the time? Any insights? How do you meet non law students and also stay off online dating (personal aversion + bad experience).

i'm a 0L and i am currently trying to date a 1L i happened to meet on t*nder. he exists for maybe one day a week, the rest of the time he is in Law Land. might be easier if i was also on a student schedule, but if you're tryna date a real person you might have some scheduling issues.

(also fyi dating is mad easy and low-stakes in an urban environment, with or without dating apps. find a cute person at a bar, walk up to em, start talking, one of y'all buy a drink for the other, etc. etc.)

ayylmao

Postby ayylmao » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 am

notorious_mig wrote:
ayylmao wrote:
notorious_mig wrote:

JS as "Hitch" in the movie Hitch.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Stylnator wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

can i date you rigo

If only. Unfortunately my biological misogyny has led me to only date men.

snw2367

Postby snw2367 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Rigo wrote:
Stylnator wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

can i date you rigo

I don't like to assume anything. I was just listing all the schools in the vicinity but I couldn't remember the name of the all-women's college haha. I also forgot about Trinity.

jrbuckler

Postby jrbuckler » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:06 pm

snw2367 wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Stylnator wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:

can i date you rigo

I don't like to assume anything. I was just listing all the schools in the vicinity but I couldn't remember the name of the all-women's college haha. I also forgot about Trinity.

So I went to an an all-women college and I met my husband while he was working as a pool boy during the summer. He was hired to clean my grandma's pool and that was my spot to do laundry on the weekends. My grandma knew I thought he was cute so she asked his boss for his number and his boss wrote it on the back of the bill and the rest was history. (For the record that was when we were 21 and he no longer is employed as a pool boy.) My point is you'll meet people in the weirdest ways and you shouldn't put too much thought into this.....unless your goal is to date a current 1L and they have really good outlines.

Jack_Kelly

Postby Jack_Kelly » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Last edited by Jack_Kelly on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Law School FAQ”