what kind of law related jobs u can do when you are still a bachelor degree student in your country?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
yeah

what kind of law related jobs u can do when you are still a bachelor degree student in your country?

Postby yeah » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:37 pm

what kind of law related jobs u can do when you are still a bachelor degree student in your country and then you came to live to US? I mean jobs that play a role in your admission in law school?

mrclean17

Re: what kind of law related jobs u can do when you are still a bachelor degree student in your country?

Postby mrclean17 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:30 pm

I found a job as a file clerk for a small local law firm through craigslist's law section. I had gotten my bachelors a month prior but it wasn't a necessary requirement for the job. I just got the mail every day, ensured the attorneys' calendar was up to date, and pulled files when they asked. It was really helpful seeing how a law firm is ran, I got multiple letters of recommendation from attorneys, and proved that I wanted to pursue a legal education. I'm sure it helped my law school app, and it was the easiest job I've had in my life

yeah

Re: what kind of law related jobs u can do when you are still a bachelor degree student in your country?

Postby yeah » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:22 am

What kind of law related job can you do while you are still a law student but aim an international law degree?

cavalier1138

Postby cavalier1138 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

yeah wrote:What kind of law related job can you do while you are still a law student but aim an international law degree?

That's a slightly more confusing question.

When you say "international law degree", what do you mean? A US JD with a concentration in international law? An LLM program?

yeah

Postby yeah » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:33 am

cavalier1138 wrote:
yeah wrote:What kind of law related job can you do while you are still a law student but aim an international law degree?

When you say "international law degree", what do you mean? A US JD with a concentration in international law? An LLM program?

A US JD degree holder who wants to pursue an intl law career?

cavalier1138

Postby cavalier1138 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:16 pm

yeah wrote:
cavalier1138 wrote:

A US JD degree holder who wants to pursue an intl law career?

Ok... a little more to go on would be helpful here. What kind of international law? Where do you want to work?

Depending on the program, plenty of JD programs offer international internship opportunities and clinics, but you really need to be specific about what you mean. "International law" is not a career.

Return to “Law School FAQ”