(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:15 am
I am trying to choose between NYU and Penn. NYU has a scholarship deadline on 4/20. However, I still haven't hear back from Penn as regard to my merit aid information. I emailed Penn and they said that they can inform me their decision early next week. As I am not sure how "early" does early next week mean, I think I will submit my intention to enroll to NYU and pay my deposit soon. But what if I find out next week that Penn offers me significantly more scholarship money than NYU. Is it unethical for me to commit to Penn at that point? Once I find out my $$ from Penn, I will make my decision and withdraw from one of the two immediately. However, as I still need an important piece of information, I simply can't decide right now. Also, does anyone know NYU and Penn's stances on double-deposit? Many Thanks!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest