delete

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
Danimals18
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:52 pm

delete

Postby Danimals18 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:42 pm

.
Last edited by Danimals18 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby kalvano » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:18 pm

NWA t-shirt and jeans.

Or slacks and a polo if you want to be boring.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:39 am

dont forget your trilby, there may be some ladies there (if you're lucky)

jarofsoup
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby jarofsoup » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:57 am

Not nude. But not overdressed. Somewhere in the middle.

User avatar
lacrossebrother
Top 17 consensus poster
Posts: 6850
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby lacrossebrother » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:00 am

Not sure why all the comedians are out, but ya, do biz casual, no jacket.

Hutz_and_Goodman
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 am

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby Hutz_and_Goodman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 am

It makes no difference just wear what makes you comfortable

User avatar
seizmaar
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby seizmaar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 am

sperries, nike socks, chubbies, tank bro

User avatar
CaptainJapan
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby CaptainJapan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:50 am

seizmaar wrote:sperries, nike socks, chubbies, tank bro



**salmon chubbies

User avatar
seizmaar
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: Attire for law school tour

Postby seizmaar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 am

CaptainJapan wrote:**salmon chubbies


i can't wait til we take over and casual fridays convert from jeans to the stupid shit we wore in law school. it'll look even more gruesome on our older, fatter selves.

rubberplant2020
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 am

Re: delete

Postby rubberplant2020 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Wear slacks, dress shirt, and tie. I have visited 3 schools and each time everyone who also visited that day dressed that way.

User avatar
TheProdigal
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Re: delete

Postby TheProdigal » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:58 pm

rubberplant2020 wrote:Wear slacks, dress shirt, and tie. I have visited 3 schools and each time everyone who also visited that day dressed that way.


This is a great outfit if you're trying to look like a Publix manager.

ETA: That's a grocery store. And not a good thing.

rubberplant2020
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 am

Re: delete

Postby rubberplant2020 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:59 pm

TheProdigal wrote:
rubberplant2020 wrote:Wear slacks, dress shirt, and tie. I have visited 3 schools and each time everyone who also visited that day dressed that way.


This is a great outfit if you're trying to look like a Publix manager.


Ignore what I said. Then make a joke.

omegaweapon
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:19 am

Re: delete

Postby omegaweapon » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:33 am

rubberplant2020 wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:
rubberplant2020 wrote:Wear slacks, dress shirt, and tie. I have visited 3 schools and each time everyone who also visited that day dressed that way.


This is a great outfit if you're trying to look like a Publix manager.


Ignore what I said. Then make a joke.


A man walks into a bar. The man says "ouch."




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin and 2 guests