Testing concessions Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
alicepaul

New

Testing concessions

Post by alicepaul » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 pm

I recently had surgery for a severe case of De Quervain's Tensynovitis which is the inflammation of the tendons of the wrist, making it very difficult to do things like write, type, etc. I am currently in rehab, but considering school is starting in a couple months, I was wondering, worst case scenario, what luc people have had getting concessions for testing during law school. I developed this problem after graduating from undergrad so I've never had to deal with it in a school setting, but I would assume that the only concession I would need is extra time.

TigerDude

Bronze

Re: Testing concessions

Post by TigerDude » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 am

I'm not a student, but I'm sure there are people in law school who can't use their hands at all, so I wouldn't worry about it. you may need some type of speech to text software though for notes, etc.

Hope you feel better soon.

phillywc

Gold

Post by phillywc » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:02 pm

You may or may not get the concessions, but your LSAT score will not count towards USNWR if you get them, so keep that in mind.

d cooper

Bronze

Post by d cooper » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:05 pm

phillywc wrote:You may or may not get the concessions, but your LSAT score will not count towards USNWR if you get them, so keep that in mind.
I believe OP is talking about law school tests.

SnakySalmon

Bronze

Post by SnakySalmon » Thu May 01, 2014 5:41 am

phillywc wrote:You may or may not get the concessions, but your LSAT score will not count towards USNWR if you get them, so keep that in mind.
OP's already attending Mich. Question was about LS tests.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”