Post removed.

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
ManoftheHour

Re: Does it ever bother you guys?

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 am

bjsesq wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
MistakenGenius wrote:What do you do when you meet someone like that?

I fuck her in the ass.

I would be careful going down that route with certain ladies. You may fall in love.

Waaaaaaaaaay too late on that one, dude.

The fit is a bit tighter. I like it.

bizzybone1313

Postby bizzybone1313 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:39 am

One would think this would be a good thing. Let's play a game. Let us treat this like an LSAT question.

If a woman's () is tight, then that means she hasn't been with a lot of guys. But if a woman is a stripper, then this obviously means she has a loose (), right?

Well, I don't really think a girl's () being tight is really a sufficient condition for not having been with a lot of guys. I smashed this hot stripper like 5-6 times. Her () was very tight. It hurt me when I smashed. It only took one date for me to drop her panties, so I think her number of partners is quite up there. It isn't logical to assume that just because a girl's () is tight that it means the girl in question is an angel.

TL; DR.

Woman's () tight --> Hasn't been with a lot of guys. Woman a stripper--> loose ()

Edit: I was going to make this a full blown LSAT question, but I got lazy. So, can someone finish this for me?

californiauser

Postby californiauser » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 am

If she's really a 9, she'll be fine.

She'll either get scooped up in law school or some seedy shitlawyer will hire her so he can gawk at her all day.

There are very, very few unintentionally unemployed beautiful women.

Void

Postby Void » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:

One would think this would be a good thing. Let's play a game. Let us treat this like an LSAT question.

If a woman's () is tight, then that means she hasn't been with a lot of guys. But if a woman is a stripper, then this obviously means she has a loose (), right?

Well, I don't really think a girl's () being tight is really a sufficient condition for not having been with a lot of guys. I smashed this hot stripper like 5-6 times. Her () was very tight. It hurt me when I smashed. It only took one date for me to drop her panties, so I think her number of partners is quite up there. It isn't logical to assume that just because a girl's () is tight that it means the girl in question is an angel.

TL; DR.

Woman's () tight --> Hasn't been with a lot of guys. Woman a stripper--> loose ()

Edit: I was going to make this a full blown LSAT question, but I got lazy. So, can someone finish this for me?

This thread has taken quite a turn.

bizzybone1313

Postby bizzybone1313 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 am

californiauser wrote:If she's really a 9, she'll be fine.

She'll either get scooped up in law school or some seedy shitlawyer will hire her so he can gawk at her all day.

There are very, very few unintentionally unemployed beautiful women.

I was on LinkedIn earlier and it is amazing how gainfully employed hot women from shitty law schools are. Well, it really isn't amazing. It has and always will be that way. Of course, a lot of these women look horrible without makeup. If they truly and really are beautiful, they wouldn't have to pile on the makeup. One of my main goals in life is to marry a truly naturally beautiful girl.

A few years ago, I was dating a 3/4 black and 1/4 Asian girl and she was pretty stunning without makeup. But the problem with this girl is that she NEVER worked out. That shit use to piss me off. I worked out more times in a week than she did in 6 months, so I had to dump her.

Trig

Postby Trig » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:22 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:I know this girl from college that went to St. Mary's Law in San Antonio.

Here is her solo practice website: http://rjc-lawfirm.com/

She went from small law of 5-10 attorneys to partnering up with another peep and running a two man (woman) shop to having a completely solo practice. I have been wanting to contact her to see what she says. I wonder how much she makes in "shit" law as a solo attorney.

I know another 2-3 peeps that went to shitty law schools, such as Thurgood Marshall in Houston. I am sure they probably aren't doing as well as this girl.

Last edited by Trig on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 am

Since this is an on-topic thread, let's avoid extended discourse on the tightness of various female boday parts, 'kay?

guano

Postby guano » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:56 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:One of my main goals in life is to marry a truly naturally beautiful girl.

Are all your goals in life unattainable?

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:But the problem with this girl is that she NEVER worked out. That shit use to piss me off. I worked out more times in a week than she did in 6 months, so I had to dump her.

In all seriousness, that's a deal breaker. I used to date this girl that was really pretty but every time I wanted to work out with her in the mornings, she would say, "Too lazy." We eventually split and I eventually started dating a girl that not only works out, but has more stamina than I do. She does crossfit and all that. I can never go back to a girl that does not exercise.

ZVBXRPL

Postby ZVBXRPL » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 pm

An easy 9 where? In Alabama?

IpleadtheFiF

Postby IpleadtheFiF » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 pm

ZVBXRPL wrote:An easy 9 where? In Alabama?

I'm pretty sure OP lives in South Carolina. Nonetheless, a South Carolina 9 is probably akin to a California 5.

mephistopheles

Postby mephistopheles » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:40 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:But the problem with this girl is that she NEVER worked out. That shit use to piss me off. I worked out more times in a week than she did in 6 months, so I had to dump her.

In all seriousness, that's a deal breaker. I used to date this girl that was really pretty but every time I wanted to work out with her in the mornings, she would say, "Too lazy." We eventually split and I eventually started dating a girl that not only works out, but has more stamina than I do. She does crossfit and all that. I can never go back to a girl that does not exercise.

this exchange is confusing. i fail to see why it matters.

Ramius

Postby Ramius » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

IpleadtheFiF wrote:

I'm pretty sure OP lives in South Carolina. Nonetheless, a South Carolina 9 is probably akin to a California 5.

Ever been to Charleston? They have the blonde southern belle thing down.

IpleadtheFiF

Postby IpleadtheFiF » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:45 pm

matthewsean85 wrote:
IpleadtheFiF wrote:

Noted. I'll drop by next time I get the chance. I googled some pics of the town and it looks NOTHING like the rest of SC. It reminds me of Savannah, GA.

Ramius

Postby Ramius » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm

IpleadtheFiF wrote:
matthewsean85 wrote:
IpleadtheFiF wrote:

Noted. I'll drop by next time I get the chance. I googled some pics of the town and it looks NOTHING like the rest of SC. It reminds me of Savannah, GA.

It's also the top spot for vacay bachelorette parties. Need I say more?

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm

mephistopheles wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:

It's a preference. I like my girls fit. I like to do outdoorsy things and I need a girl that shares the same lifestyle. Otherwise, the relationship gets boring really quick.

nickb285

Postby nickb285 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:20 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
mephistopheles wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:

It's a preference. I like my girls fit. I like to do outdoorsy things and I need a girl that shares the same lifestyle. Otherwise, the relationship gets boring really quick.

See that makes sense, if you want a lady who can keep up with you on hikes/backpacking trips/whatever, but the "oh well she didn't go to the gym enough" bit seems absurd to me. If she can keep up with whatever you're doing, why does it matter how much time she spends on the elliptical or doing crossfit or whatever? Daily exercise is a means, not an end.

hcrimson2014

Postby hcrimson2014 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:28 am

MistakenGenius wrote:Last week, I was talking to this girl who was an easy 9 when I found out that she was applying to law school. Curious, I asked her if she'd taken the LSAT yet. She told me that she had, but she had retaken in October (with 2 weeks of off and on practice) because her first score was a 142. She was shooting for South Carolina Law School at sticker (as a long shot) or Charleston School of Law with a small scholarship. I tried to talk her out of it, but she was convinced that was the best route to go. She also said she WAS applying this year and would not take it in December no matter what she made. Needless to say, my attraction to her plummeted and I gave up on helping her. I wished her all the luck in the world and left. My question is, when you find out about the vast majority of law school applicants and their herd-like mentality of lemmings running off a cliff, does it bother you? What do you do when you meet someone like that?

For the risk of sounding like a misogynist and perpetuating the bimbo stereotype, both of which I wholeheartedly dis-endorse, I think you have found a perfect candidate for a one night stand.

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Last night, I was at a bar and while talking to one of my friend's friend's I found out that my friend's friend's sister went to an midwestern TTT on a full ride.

I asked if her sister wanted to practice in the midwest (since we're all from the west coast). She said no, but they gave her a full ride. I looked it up later, and it turns out, the full ride is "renewable so as long as you remain in the top 1/3."

She had a 170 but was waitlisted at her dream school (which is a top regional T-20). She applied two cycles ago.

What a waste.

I had tact and bit my tongue. I think she should have waited and EDed UVA or something.

MistakenGenius

Post removed.

Postby MistakenGenius » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 am

Post removed.
Last edited by MistakenGenius on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

mirroroferised7

Postby mirroroferised7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

jbagelboy wrote:
matthewsean85 wrote:Just saw a girl I knew from high school on facebook planning her move from the Midwest to San Francisco without a job, asking about neighborhoods to live in, best places to go hiking/workout, good restaurants, etc.

She's from a TTT with <40% employment score. And you wonder how the scores get that low.

Typical - Independently wealthy spoiled children get their parents off their backs by going to law school, which seems like the paradigmatic boomer responsible choice, and then they've bought another 5 years of financial support regardless of employment. Rich people...

THIS.

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Last edited by rad lulz on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheGreatFish

Postby TheGreatFish » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 am

Why are you so worried about it? Are you afraid she's going to take your job?

MistakenGenius

Post removed.

Postby MistakenGenius » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 am

Post removed.
Last edited by MistakenGenius on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 pm

MistakenGenius wrote:
TheGreatFish wrote:Why are you so worried about it? Are you afraid she's going to take your job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzivCJ9pzU

Return to “Law School FAQ”