Do Law Schools Have Class Rings?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Crowing

Re: Do Law Schools Have Class Rings?

Postby Crowing » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 am

Posting in a legendary thread

h_jane_w

Postby h_jane_w » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 am

Seriously like, WHO wears a class ring? What kind of person does this???

North

Postby North » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 pm

You know, I'd consider wearing one. Mostly because I didn't get one in HS and didn't have a traditional UG experience, so there's kind of a void. Am I an asshole?

Class sword would be sweet, though, and there'd be no debate.

franklyscarlet

Postby franklyscarlet » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 pm

North wrote:You know, I'd consider wearing one. Mostly because I didn't get one in HS and didn't have a traditional UG experience, so there's kind of a void. Am I an asshole?

I wear my undergrad one regularly (even though it's not REAL GOLD AND DIAMOND preftigus) because it's tiny and non-obtrusive but I think a law school ring would push me over into douchebag territory.

Lumieres

Postby Lumieres » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
North wrote:You know, I'd consider wearing one. Mostly because I didn't get one in HS and didn't have a traditional UG experience, so there's kind of a void. Am I an asshole?

I wear my undergrad one regularly (even though it's not REAL GOLD AND DIAMOND preftigus) because it's tiny and non-obtrusive but I think a law school ring would push me over into douchebag territory.

I think there's a difference between a guy wearing a ring and a girl. The only ring I guy should be wearing is a wedding ring; girls can wear any rings they want.

Ludo!

Postby Ludo! » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Can I get PMs next time a thread this funny happens in the ontopics. TYIA

Bone Thugs N Harmony messageboard.

DEAD.

Postby 062914123 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borg

Postby Borg » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm

I post on btnhboard too! What's your handle?

To answer your question, I have a high school class ring, a college class ring, and I'm getting rings from both the law school and the business school. And yes, I do plan on sometimes wearing them all when it's a special occasion. I think class rings can be a really good way to network with people who you otherwise might not know you have something in common with. Also, they look cool and are often conversation pieces.

bizzybone1313

Postby bizzybone1313 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 pm

bee wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
Ruxin1 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
I get along just fine with people in real life. Thanks for the tips. It is more so you guys on this website that make every effort to be as obnoxious as possible. I post on about 2-3 other message boards, and they do not come remotely close to being such pricks like a lot of you.

(says he has friends in real life)

(posts on 4 message boards online)

#1: http://www.top-law-schools.com. Kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#2: http://www.jdunderground.com. Again, kinda important info for my future career, don't you think?

#3: http://www.btnhboard.com. The main website for my favorite musicians of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Music is good stress reliever and can carry a good message if done right. Bone Thugs has an amazing catalogue of music that fits all types of moods. I think this place is also worthy of a few posts.

That is about it. Besides those message boards, I spend my time doing other stuff.

i'm so glad i got to read this before he inevitably goes out in a fiery explosion of trollish glory.

I am going on a date in about 30 minutes. I am not gonna waste my night entertaining you guys with my "trolling." You guys annoy me.

bizzybone1313

Postby bizzybone1313 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Borg wrote:I post on btnhboard too! What's your handle?

To answer your question, I have a high school class ring, a college class ring, and I'm getting rings from both the law school and the business school. And yes, I do plan on sometimes wearing them all when it's a special occasion. I think class rings can be a really good way to network with people who you otherwise might not know you have something in common with. Also, they look cool and are often conversation pieces.

I have the same handle on btnhboard.com (bizzybone1313). I knew I wasn't the only TLS member that has an appreciation for such musical, legendary genuises. I'm bumping the Art of War right now. For some odd reason, the guys and gals on the BTNHBoard don't find my posts "awakard" or think I am trying to otherwise push their buttons.

NoodleyOne

Postby NoodleyOne » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:

I have the same handle on btnhboard.com (bizzybone1313). I knew I wasn't the only TLS member that has an appreciation for such musical, legendary genuises. I'm bumping the Art of War right now. For some odd reason, the guys and gals on the BTNHBoard don't find my posts "awakard" or think I am trying to otherwise push their buttons.

Calling troll. Oddly dedicated troll, but still a troll.

FKASunny

Postby FKASunny » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 pm

lol wait, Texas A&M is supposedly well known?

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 pm

this can't be real life.

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 pm

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) wrote:lol wait, Texas A&M is supposedly well known?

They think they are.

FKASunny

Postby FKASunny » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:

They think they are.

It sounds like a community college.

Borg

Postby Borg » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:

I know, people on this board can be really weird/awkward sometimes and always seem to be looking for trolls and call it out over the strangest stuff. I also really don't get why they don't like class rings. It's a cool memento right? Whenever I wear mine I get asked about them.

Ruxin1

Postby Ruxin1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:

They think they are.

JFF

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Ruxin1 wrote:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:

They think they are.

JFF

I think this is a disgrace. Bizzybone you sound like a boomer. Your hw for the wknd: stand up in front of a large crowd and give a 10 minute self-criticism.

Return to “Law School FAQ”