Mac or PC? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Kronk

Diamond

Re: Mac or PC?

Post by Kronk » Fri May 03, 2013 10:17 pm

SSD is the tits, though.

Do the pros have that now?

HankBashir

Silver

Post by HankBashir » Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Kronk wrote:SSD is the tits, though.

Do the pros have that now?
Only the non-retina display Pros have that now. Every other laptop has flash storage.

Kronk

Diamond

Post by Kronk » Fri May 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Gotcha.

I mean, I am a big fan of the low-level macbook air if all people do is go to school, do internet stuff, and do minor picture/video stuff. With GoogleDrive / DropBox there is really no reason for me to have anything on my actual harddrive, so the 128gigs doesn't bother me. Makes the computer affordable. Almost never need a DVD drive but have an external for the times I do, use an external monitor when I have the computer at home to deal with the situations DF was talking about when you need multiple windows open at once in lawl school.

Simple = better.

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 am

Kronk wrote: Simple = better.

J-e-L-L-o

Bronze

Post by J-e-L-L-o » Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 am

Dr. Dre wrote:
Kronk wrote: Simple = better.
BAWSE

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 am

Kronk wrote:Gotcha.

I mean, I am a big fan of the low-level macbook air if all people do is go to school, do internet stuff, and do minor picture/video stuff. With GoogleDrive / DropBox there is really no reason for me to have anything on my actual harddrive, so the 128gigs doesn't bother me. Makes the computer affordable. Almost never need a DVD drive but have an external for the times I do, use an external monitor when I have the computer at home to deal with the situations DF was talking about when you need multiple windows open at once in lawl school.

Simple = better.
Asus and Samsung make some decent ultrabooks. I'd probably get a Asus Zenbook over an Air just because you can get them 300 bucks cheaper.
Asus Vivobooks are even cheaper but they are larger than a mac air, but they have a touchscreen. Though I don't really get why you'd want a touchscreen.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”