Mention Retaking in an LOCI?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
SteelPenguin

Mention Retaking in an LOCI?

Postby SteelPenguin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 am

I've been waitlisted at a school where my lsat is between their 25th-49th percentile. I plan on retaking in June with the hope of getting off a waitlist or two. Should I briefly mention this in an loci? I haven't signed up for the retake yet, so this school is not yet aware of this. If I do sign up, will the school get an update? I haven't accomplished anything else impressive since sending in my application, so the best update I can really give them is that I'm studying to retake. On the other hand, I have plenty to write about why I'd like to attend their school. Should I just focus on that?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: Mention Retaking in an LOCI?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 am

SteelPenguin wrote:I've been waitlisted at a school where my lsat is between their 25th-49th percentile. I plan on retaking in June with the hope of getting off a waitlist or two. Should I briefly mention this in an loci? I haven't signed up for the retake yet, so this school is not yet aware of this. If I do sign up, will the school get an update? I haven't accomplished anything else impressive since sending in my application, so the best update I can really give them is that I'm studying to retake. On the other hand, I have plenty to write about why I'd like to attend their school. Should I just focus on that?

they won't know that you signed up. maybe you could spin how you're retaking because you love their school so much...

Return to “Law School FAQ”