Mods: PLEASE DELETE :) Thanks!

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
NoodleyOne

Re: "Pre-requisite" classes to law school?

Postby NoodleyOne » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I do wish I had done more accounting/business shit. Not that I'm in Law School yet, but that shit just seems useful to know.

Lincoln

Postby Lincoln » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am

laxbrah420 wrote:if you take an accounting course you may not have to take bullshit accounting for lawyers if you're trying to do transactional stuff

I wanted to slit my wrists during every minute of the 28 class hours.

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 am

hopingtogetin wrote:
rad lulz wrote:Family financial planning down at the community center so you can see how stupid of an idea law skool is

I understand your opinion, but that seemed a little rude.

That aint rude .... It's the truth... I'm the rude one... Biatch.

All kidding aside though, I'd take some heavy hitter courses. Anything that makes you read something at least on par with The Cat in the Hat or Goodnight Moon. Stuff like that. The real heavy hitter stuff.

But seriously though - what's wrong with the family financial planning course? Is the special shape of your particular snowflake going to insulate you from the harsh reality that awaits you?

hopingtogetin

Postby hopingtogetin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:41 am

Last edited by hopingtogetin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 am

hopingtogetin wrote:I definitely agree that a financial planning course could be very useful-just the way the sentence was phrased could have possibly been more constructive.

I, much like the U of M, reject you sir.

hopingtogetin

Postby hopingtogetin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

reasonable_man wrote:
hopingtogetin wrote:I definitely agree that a financial planning course could be very useful-just the way the sentence was phrased could have possibly been more constructive.

Can I ask what I've done to offend you? I always try to be extremely polite on this forum and civil to everyone. I feel really bad if I've offended you or anything. Please accept my apology. I probably shouldn't have made the mistake of asking such a stupid question as this topic on an online forum. If someone could instruct me on how to delete my account, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 am

hopingtogetin wrote:
reasonable_man wrote:

Can I ask what I've done to offend you? I always try to be extremely polite on this forum and civil to everyone. I feel really bad if I've offended you or anything. Please accept my apology. I probably shouldn't have made the mistake of asking such a stupid question as this topic on an online forum. If someone could instruct me on how to delete my account, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

You don't have to delete it ...... Just never ever use it again. We can't have you getting upset about rudeness on an online forum. That's just wayyyy to sad... Lord knows you won't encounter any of that as an attorney one day.

I think that perhaps you should worry less about which courses to take and more about developing another epidermis layer, because if a few little jabs on an online forum have you so stressed that you're deleting your account; the law game may not be for you.

UnfrozenCaveman

Re: Mods: PLEASE DELETE :) Thanks!

Postby UnfrozenCaveman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 am

People were not polite on an internet message board?! The horror!

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am

Note: we do not delete threads merely at the request of users. And no, a smiley face is not enough to placate us.

WhiteyCakes

Postby WhiteyCakes » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am

bk1 wrote:Note: we do not delete threads merely at the request of users. And no, a smiley face is not enough to placate us.

bump.....well done OP

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am

bk1 wrote:Note: we do not delete threads merely at the request of users. And no, a smiley face is not enough to placate us.

My reign of terror continues...

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Could you edit the thread title back to the original then to give this some archival purpose.

Return to “Law School FAQ”