(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm
So I applied in December and am still waiting to hear back from a few schools which are of interest to me. However, I registered to sit for the June LSAT because worst case scenario I dont improve and go to one of the schools I am in at, best case I do better and can reapply earlier next cycle and hopefully get better options, or get off a couple waitlists. I was just a little worried that now the schools I havent heard from will see that I am retaking and want to hold my application until then. Anyone know if is this the case or will they make a decision on my current #'s?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: masterz and 1 guest