GTM advice?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

hey guys don't know if this is the right place to ask this but anybody know where to get GTM the cheapest? struggling with monies atm

User avatar
gaud

Platinum
Posts: 5765
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby gaud » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm

You could probably find a used copy on Amazon for like $5-10

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:52 pm

gaud wrote:You could probably find a used copy on Amazon for like $5-10


hi, thanks for replying.
I'm not too familiar with the book itself. is it just a read along book or does it have worksheets and stuff that I might need without markings?

User avatar
stillwater

Gold
Posts: 3806
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: GTM advice?

Postby stillwater » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm

lhanvt13 wrote:
gaud wrote:You could probably find a used copy on Amazon for like $5-10


hi, thanks for replying.
I'm not too familiar with the book itself. is it just a read along book or does it have worksheets and stuff that I might need without markings?


it is a normal book

User avatar
gaud

Platinum
Posts: 5765
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby gaud » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm

No worksheets. There will probably be a ton of markings but it shouldn't have much of a negative impact (if any)

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

alrighty thanks guys!

User avatar
J-e-L-L-o

Bronze
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby J-e-L-L-o » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 am

Check your local libraries. Could turn out to be free

If you have a Nook, pm me. I think I can lend it to you

User avatar
RaleighStClair

Bronze
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby RaleighStClair » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 am

This question seriously needed a thread?

Google.

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 am

J-e-L-L-o wrote:Check your local libraries. Could turn out to be free

If you have a Nook, pm me. I think I can lend it to you

Aw no nook .. Thank you though :)

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 am

RaleighStClair wrote:This question seriously needed a thread?

Google.


Just thought I'd ask in addition to google.. Google never offered to loan it to me for free on the nook

User avatar
sabanist

Silver
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: GTM advice?

Postby sabanist » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

lhanvt13 wrote:
J-e-L-L-o wrote:Check your local libraries. Could turn out to be free

If you have a Nook, pm me. I think I can lend it to you

Aw no nook .. Thank you though :)

You can download a Nook program for your computer. I don't know if you can lend it through that like you can with the actual handheld Nooks, but it's worth a shot.

ercmilla

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby ercmilla » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

lhanvt13 wrote:
RaleighStClair wrote:This question seriously needed a thread?

Google.


Just thought I'd ask in addition to google.. Google never offered to loan it to me for free on the nook



pwned

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: GTM advice?

Postby lhanvt13 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 pm

sabanist wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:
J-e-L-L-o wrote:Check your local libraries. Could turn out to be free

If you have a Nook, pm me. I think I can lend it to you

Aw no nook .. Thank you though :)

You can download a Nook program for your computer. I don't know if you can lend it through that like you can with the actual handheld Nooks, but it's worth a shot.


Haha I think you can. thanks for the advice!
I ended up buying it for a little more than $5 used. Thought a hard copy was worth the $5 :D



Return to “Law School FAQ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests