What have you heard about Next Step Test Prep?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Redbandit

What have you heard about Next Step Test Prep?

Postby Redbandit » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 am

I am thinking about hiring a private tutor, and I think that I might go with "Next Step Test Prep." What have you guys heard about them? Are they reliable?

stintez

Re: What have you heard about Next Step Test Prep?

Postby stintez » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

I used next step and had a great experience John really goes above beyond what any other vendor would. I used him even though i was in Cincinnati and he was in Chicago and it worked great.

Redbandit

Postby Redbandit » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 am

Thanks for the information. I decided to go with them. I'll be sure to post about my experiences in the future.

emilyrbrown

Postby emilyrbrown » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 am

Hi! I used The Next Step Prep for the LSAT. I improved my score A LOT and was really happy with the experience.

The tutors use their extensive knowledge of the test and ability to read students to deliver unique instruction to each individual. I felt like my tutor had a very good understanding of my abilities and learning style, and did a great job of targeting our practice to maximize my performance.

I'm at Michigan Law now, and in the beginning I never thought I'd get a score good enough for a top ten law school -- so my LSAT prep with Next Step Prep really payed off!

Redbandit

Postby Redbandit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 am

Okay, just to update.

I ended up going with Next Step Prep, and I found that it was very beneficial. Even though I had been PTing in the 170's before going with them, I was able to see a marked improvement in my comprehension and my scores.

If you are interested in tutoring, this company is pretty sensitive to your needs. Rather than going through all of the basics, they cater to your individual needs. I know that this sounds pretty generic, but their large body of talented tutors increases the likelihood that they will have someone to suite your needs.

We'll see how this translates when I take the February LSAT in a couple of days!

Return to “Law School FAQ”