go back and find fee waivers?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
fallingup

go back and find fee waivers?

Postby fallingup » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 pm

I didn't know what CRS fee waivers were until today, so I ignored the ones that I got while submitting applications and didn't make a note of which schools I got them for. Is there a way for me to go back and see which apps I got fee waivers for? I submitted 12 applications in 2 days so I can't tell which charge is for which school by looking at my credit card statement.

(I get that the significance of fee waivers is limited, I'm just curious.)

TripTrip

Re: go back and find fee waivers?

Postby TripTrip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Go to LSAC. My Account > Overview > View Detailed Report about Your Purchases and Payments.

Whatever schools are not listed that you applied to were waived.

LexLeon

Postby LexLeon » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

fallingup wrote:I didn't know what CRS fee waivers were until today, so I ignored the ones that I got while submitting applications and didn't make a note of which schools I got them for. Is there a way for me to go back and see which apps I got fee waivers for? I submitted 12 applications in 2 days so I can't tell which charge is for which school by looking at my credit card statement.

If you had any CRS waivers for schools you submitted applications to when you submitted those applications, they would have been automatically applied.

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 pm

LexLeon wrote:
fallingup wrote:I didn't know what CRS fee waivers were until today, so I ignored the ones that I got while submitting applications and didn't make a note of which schools I got them for. Is there a way for me to go back and see which apps I got fee waivers for? I submitted 12 applications in 2 days so I can't tell which charge is for which school by looking at my credit card statement.

If you had any CRS waivers for schools you submitted applications to when you submitted those applications, they would have been automatically applied.

Not what OP is asking.

Return to “Law School FAQ”