GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby indo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 am

what is my chances at bottom T14 and usc and UCLA ?

law2015
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby law2015 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am

Probably in at a few lower T14 schools, and maybe one or two MVP's. In with scholly to USC and UCLA. Also, I think you have a decent shot at Chicago with that GPA.

User avatar
Flips88
Posts: 13589
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby Flips88 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

law2015 wrote:Probably in at a few lower T14 schools, and maybe one or two MVP's. In with scholly to USC and UCLA. Also, I think you have a decent shot at Chicago with that GPA.

I believe Bildungsroman got into UChi with a 168/4.0+ but he was on the wait list till like the first week of August. Decent shot may be overstating it with a 4.1/167

Dreas
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby Dreas » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am

indo wrote:what is my chances at bottom T14 and usc and UCLA ?


Curious, where did you attend?

User avatar
glitter178
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby glitter178 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 am

in at USC with at least 25k/ year

indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby indo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 am

Dreas wrote:
indo wrote:what is my chances at bottom T14 and usc and UCLA ?


Curious, where did you attend?



University California.

NOT UCLA or BERKELEY

Dreas
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby Dreas » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

indo wrote:
Dreas wrote:
indo wrote:what is my chances at bottom T14 and usc and UCLA ?


Curious, where did you attend?


NOT UCLA or BERKELEY


What I was really asking, thanks.

law2015
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby law2015 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Flips88 wrote:
law2015 wrote:Probably in at a few lower T14 schools, and maybe one or two MVP's. In with scholly to USC and UCLA. Also, I think you have a decent shot at Chicago with that GPA.

I believe Bildungsroman got into UChi with a 168/4.0+ but he was on the wait list till like the first week of August. Decent shot may be overstating it with a 4.1/167


Also NYU is a possibility as well if you are willing to ride out the waitlist. Should just apply everywhere and then use acceptances for scholly negotiating.

JWalker
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby JWalker » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 am

A good friend of mine got into Chicago off the waitlist with a 167/3.9x a couple of months ago. Assuming that schools will ignore the 158, you should get into some great schools around May/June as long as you remain patient.

TLSwag
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: GPA = 4.1 LSAT = 158 and 167

Postby TLSwag » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 am

retake? ED Uva if not?

weird not having those 2 things go together...




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests